PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Italy!

enver
03-26-2008, 10:11 AM
Hello all!

I`m a new member from Italy. I would like to discuss and learn from you how to perfectly maintain my 6 month old car, the new Fiat 500. I have always washed my car but never really detailed it, so I came up to this great forum and found a lot of information to start with! I`ve also made an order from Autopia (The perfect shine kit) and it arrived today. I am really suprised that here in Italy we don`t have so much detailing products like you have in USA.

Enver.

Ops.. here is a photo of my car, washed but NOT DETAILED, plz dont` look at wheels :D

Edit: I`ve added some interior photos.

imported_topnotch
03-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Ciao,

Where are you from in Italy? I have grandparents in Palermo and cousins in Milano. The new 500 is a great car, I love the interior styling. Good luck with it.

Paolo

BigJimZ28
03-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Welcome

nice little car you have there

enver
03-26-2008, 10:47 AM
Ciao,

Where are you from in Italy? I have grandparents in Palermo and cousins in Milano. The new 500 is a great car, I love the interior styling. Good luck with it.

Paolo

Hello Paolo, i`m from Lugo (Ravenna) near Bologna. I will now post some other photos of the interiors.

Bobby G
03-26-2008, 10:52 AM
Welcome to Autopia, Enver.

I went to Italy by accident a couple years ago. It was a fun day in Milan. :eek:

adjulian
03-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Brilliant car! Love the interior as well.

Welcome to Autopia!