PDA

View Full Version : How does the shine and depth of OCW compare to other waxes?

Big_O
03-24-2008, 05:48 PM
Was going to buy a few bottles of OCW as a number of senior detailers here in the forums like to use it. A little skeptical about what the shine and depth of the product will look like after application. Guess the trade off is for hours of labor with the orbital versus a spritz here and there LOL. Know some may be thinking "you can`t drive a mercedes for the cost of a kia." For clients on a budget who want a wash and wax, this may be an awesome timer saver, but for shine how does it stack up? Can probably think once a month spritz with the bottle would be necessary.

Just used menerza and souveran on a black vehicle which came out stunning. Of course it was extremely labor intensive.

Thanks,

imported_themightytimmah
03-24-2008, 05:58 PM
Stacks up pretty well, but you`ll only get so much out of it on a non-prepped surface.

Scottwax
03-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Looks really good to me, but like Tim said, prep will allow you to get the most out of it. What I typically do is use Poli-Seal for my final polish and spray OCW on to remove it, saving a step. Good 1-2 combo on paint already in decent condition.

Big_O
03-25-2008, 10:50 AM
Can I use poli-seal and OCW over the souveran? May sound silly, but logic tells me to use the seal on non-waxed paint. This would help with months of maintenance and can save time in between waxes with souveran. Thanks guys.

Chris@Optimum
03-25-2008, 11:18 AM
Can I use poli-seal and OCW over the souveran? May sound silly, but logic tells me to use the seal on non-waxed paint. This would help with months of maintenance and can save time in between waxes with souveran. Thanks guys.

PS will remove Souveran, go with OS, wait a day and then OCW.