PDA

View Full Version : Cleaned up my garage, found some old stuff

todd@bsaw
03-21-2008, 03:38 PM
I found a bunch of detail chemicals that I have hardly used or even touched for years. I`m not familiar with a lot of it as most of it was given to me or acquired by other means. Is any of this stuff worth keeping?

Turtle Wax carnauba paste wax

Mothers carnauba paste cleaner wax

Meguiars Deep Crystal System (1 and 2)

Mequiars ScratchX

Ultima Paint Prep Plus

Ultima Paint Guard Plus

The stuff that I use in the shop is more than adequate for detailing. I`m just want to know if I should bother with this taking up shelf space or give it away to friends or toss it. TIA

howareb
03-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Wow you talk about the Ultima products like they are some OTC items that are not worth keeping. If you do not want them then I can PM you my address. :D.

Ultima is worth keeping!!!

todd@bsaw
03-21-2008, 03:55 PM
:D I have only used it once or twice and I guess I`m just happy with the products I use and haven`t touched it in a while. Thanks for the reply, maybe I should give it another chance.

imported_themightytimmah
03-21-2008, 04:31 PM
Let me know if you want to unload the Ultima.

bwalker25
03-21-2008, 04:34 PM
i`d def. be interested in ultima paint prep plus if noone else wants it that asked first! :)

todd@bsaw
03-21-2008, 04:42 PM
:eek:

I`m not selling any of this, sorry for those all that have asked.

I just wanted some info on the stuff that I didn`t know too much about as it is different than what I am accustomed to using in my shop. It appears the Ultima products are keepable. :o