PDA

View Full Version : Swirl Remover/Sealer

RTexasF
07-27-2005, 05:43 PM
I see these products advertised but I appeal to the board.........

Has anyone successfully used one of the many "all in one products" with great results using machine application & removal for minor swirls, spider webs???? Obviously, removing minor boo boos and sealing the paint in one step would eliminate a lot of grief, time, pads, bonnets, etc. & up the bottom line.

I`ve yet to find one that lives up to its promises but would damn sure like to! Any suggestions folks?

JaredPointer
07-27-2005, 06:00 PM
A lot of folks say that Klasse AIO can fit that bill. Personally, I don`t mind using a polish to polish and a sealant to protect. I find I always get better results & longevity that way. :)

Big Leegr
07-28-2005, 08:17 AM
For minor cob webbing, I have had good luck with AutoGlym Super Resin Polish. It`s a mild polish/acrylic resin sealant.

mgm2003
07-28-2005, 08:26 AM
I`ve had good luck with Top of the Line`s Midnight Express, but don`t kid yourself -it`s for minor defects on a generally well maintained vehicle only.

IMO, it`s a pretty good one step product.

RTexasF
07-28-2005, 01:37 PM
Personally, I don`t mind using a polish to polish and a sealant to protect. I find I always get better results & longevity that way.

I agree 100% and I don`t half-ass anything but there are times when such a product (providing it works) could come in handy.

JaredPointer
07-29-2005, 07:32 PM
Absolutely correct. You may also want to look at Meg`s ColorX as an option.