PDA

View Full Version : Poli-Seal question

Marj
03-13-2008, 08:34 PM
With your great experience using Poli-Seal, what machine and pad combination have you found that gave you the best results. I am inquirying because I just got some Optimum polish and some Poli-Seal, and used the rotary with the polish and then switched over to the PC for the Poli-Seal and the results were excellent. I am using these products on a black G35.

CleanGSR
03-13-2008, 08:38 PM
I use PoliSeal with my PC and a White Lake Country 5.5" Low Profile Pad. It works really well and removes light marring like a champ. Cuts "almost" as good as my Megs #80...almost....however, it cuts so much faster than 80 that it makes it a charm for a really quick cleanup of light swirls.

NSXTASY
03-13-2008, 08:54 PM
It depends on how soft/hard the paint is, but usually a black or blue pad, occasionally a white (all LC).

Way2SSlow
03-13-2008, 09:12 PM
I`ve used it with an Edge blue pad via rotary, an Edge green pad via rotary, an LC orange 6.5 inch pad via PC and a white LC polishing pad via PC. Usually, it`s my last polishing step, so I go with the white LC. When I apply it, I work it in until you cant see it at all, then I leave it on the car and move to the next panel. After I finish the car, then I wipe it down, usually with a spritz of OCW on each panel.

imported_DieselMDX
03-13-2008, 10:49 PM
i use a orange pad via pc and white pad via flex