PDA

View Full Version : Check this guy out!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

ajnavo61490
03-13-2008, 04:06 PM
Waxing Your Car: Total Car Cleaning & Auto Detailing Tips | ExpertVillage Videos (http://www.expertvillage.com/video/12854_auto-detail-wax.htm)

twitch
03-13-2008, 04:18 PM
:rofl that`s exactly how I did it when I was 8 on my grandma`s Cutlass Supreme!

His idea of "polishing" is a bit skewed too. :chuckle:

*edit* Watching his other videos now. WOW :eek:

Well if you found humor in the first one and you have a few minutes you owe it to yourself to check out the rest of them. When he runs through the supplies that are needed he is really excited about obtaining Ajax but I never saw that he used it... I`m actually scared to know what it was for. haha.

Jscort98
03-13-2008, 04:23 PM
there was a thread on this a couple months ago with a bunch of videos from "expert" village. if you can find it there are some other funny videos from these guys who claim to know what they`re doing. One guy used tire foam on his dashboard. some experts.

getcha
03-13-2008, 04:27 PM
I watched his videos.....It drives me nuts the way he says anything with the word "new".

"NYEUU" - ugh

But look

About the Expert

Expert: Jose Zuniga is a professional car detailer. He started this business to supplement his income and quickly realized in southern California he had found real job security and independence.

Hes an expert/professional guys..........:laugh:

JonP
03-13-2008, 04:40 PM
I feel sorry for all of the vehicles that he "professionally detailed", but I couldn`t help but laugh at how he applies the wax.

ajnavo61490
03-13-2008, 04:43 PM
I feel sorry for all of the vehicles that he "professionally detailed", but I couldn`t help but laugh at how he applies the wax.

and how he SCREAMS at you to not touch the trim...:rofl

i got 2 words for him: TAPE OFF!!!

Labster
03-13-2008, 04:44 PM
Is he getting the wax out of the crack in a bottle?

BlueZero
03-13-2008, 04:45 PM
I sort of feel bad for the guy. Someone need to show him how to do it the right way. :aww:

I could only watch the first half, I couldn`t take anymore.

imported_Detailing Technology
03-13-2008, 04:48 PM
Is he getting the wax out of the crack in a bottle?

Thats how the pro`s do it. And they use toilet paper to apply the wax just like Jose in the video.

To all potential customers of Detailing Technology, this is is the "detail" you will get for $150.00:goodjob

Way2SSlow
03-13-2008, 05:31 PM
To all potential customers of Detailing Technology, this is is the "detail" you will get for $150.00:goodjob

WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!!!! :D

Ya know, the guy`s way of doing things is wrong, but atleast he is enthusiastic about it. I mean, you ever have service guys come out to your place and carry themselves with that "I hate my life" look....

kkjv1
03-13-2008, 05:32 PM
Lol, that guy is getting the wax out of the broken part of the bottle.

Labster
03-13-2008, 05:48 PM
Wow...the wax on the plastic will ruin it...or maybe it`ll just discolor it...same difference I guess...

Garry Dean
03-13-2008, 06:27 PM
What an Effing Moran, lol. It says that guy is a professional detailer!!

03-13-2008, 07:17 PM
WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!!!! :D

Ya know, the guy`s way of doing things is wrong, but atleast he is enthusiastic about it. I mean, you ever have service guys come out to your place and carry themselves with that "I hate my life" look....

Thats only because they are paid sh!t....I take abusive crap all day, but I`m paid for it.

03-13-2008, 07:18 PM
I didnt realize that was posted on Village Idiot.