PDA

View Full Version : Swissvax Sheeting?

JaCkaL829
03-11-2008, 06:39 PM
I`ve been toying with the idea of picking up another wax with my tax return.

I have yet to find a sealant/wax to really impress me. It seems like Swissvax has become extremely popular over here in the past couple months. After looking at the sheeting videos of Swissvax I`m quite impressed. I`m really looking for something that will sheet rain/water of my car to a dry surface when it rains. I was absolutely `shocked` after seeing my best friend`s new 3 series coupe. It had some sort of dealer prep but it sheeted the water amazing, and once the storm passed (still overcast) the car was completely dry when every other car on the street including mine was still wet.

From what I`ve watched on youtube vids of Swissvax thats what they would do. I`m wondering for the guys who have used it do you notice this kind of effect? If not I`d prefer not to bother with it. I`m also wondering if this is a characteristic of all the waxes or only certain ones? None of the videos tell which wax was used and theres a big difference between Onyx and Mystery regarding cost. If I we`re to get some I think I`d get the Onyx and the HD because my car is a black, daily driver, and I accept the fact that it won`t be perfect all the time. I would like that awesome sheeting though. Just wondering if I should bother or not, my only nuba in my closet is Trade Secret, which have given me mixed feelings.

Any information is greatly appreciated. :bow

I wish someone sold samples, but no such luck.:(

imported_Detailing Technology
03-11-2008, 06:45 PM
I have Mystery on a properly prepped Jeep for only 2 days.

It`s going to rain tomorrow, Ill let you know.