PDA

View Full Version : Sonus Acrylic Glanz and 6:1 Klasse SG in bottle

jbequer
03-11-2008, 08:28 AM
Is it true that one can produce a very similar result to Sonus Acrylic Glanz by mixing KSG at 1:4 of water in a spray bottle to use as a quick detailer to give the paint that extra pop?

1 part OF KSG TO 4 parts OF WATER?

Good if using the Klasse twins, for maintaining the Klasse glossy wet look!

jbequer
03-13-2008, 08:40 AM
I tried this out yesterday and it works great.

I have a black car with Klasse twins and Souveran paste wax.

I did not go 1:4 , i felt that 1:3 would give the same results with easier use.

1-WIPED DOWN WITH DP BOTTLE WASH

2-APPLIED 1:3 OF KLASSE SG AND WATER FROM WATER SOFTENER IN SPRAY BOTTLE

3 USED WOWO AND MICROFIBER TOWEL

I made up a 1:3 mixture of Klasse SG and WATER from water softener in a spray bottle and WOWO. Man, talk about an explosive popp. This technique gave the paint exactly what i was looking for, it looked as though i had just spent five hours on the paint. Very glossy wet look in less than 10 minutes, and NO STREAKS.. This is a great way to bring back that just detailed look.

I can now save on Sonus Acrylic Glanz, I`m getting the same results, the only thing missing is the Sonus smell. This 1:3 mixture has no smell if any.

I read about people saying that it was hard to take off and that it was sticky. I think that was due to using too much mixture. AT 1:3 IT WAS VERY EASY TO USE.

It might not be as slick as a QD with the smell but it is very easy to use and works better because it puts down a good layer of protection as well.

VERY EASY TO USE WITH GREAT RESLUTS!! Try it, i`m sure you will be surprised..

Way2SSlow
03-13-2008, 12:01 PM
That sounds like a great idea. Many people arent huge fans of the look that KSG gives, but it`s a look that I like on certain colors for sure. I`m running low on KSG and was thinking of replacing it with Werkstatt AJ or even Z5 Pro for a change.