PDA

View Full Version : Business Letter to dealership

jaygood
03-09-2008, 04:46 PM
Does anyone have any sample letters to a dealership. I need a few ideas.:2thumbs:

Thanks

David Fermani
03-09-2008, 06:38 PM
No offense, but why are you sending a letter to a dealership? That`s definately not a good way of soliciting their business. Walk in there and either meet with the dealership owner and/or the used car manager.

Twista616
03-09-2008, 07:11 PM
First off, what are you trying to accomplish with this letter?? Take it from David...walk in there, tell them what you can accomplish for them...they will shoot you down over and over, but stay persistant...its takes balls, but its the only way you will succeed with a dealership.

Remember, Dealers focus on QUANTITY...not QUALITY!

Garry Dean
03-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Besides, they usually dont care too much about a good detail. They just want the cars to be reasonably presentable. They save lots of money by hiring an $8 dollar an hour average Joe to half *** wash their cars and they`re happy.

David Fermani
03-09-2008, 07:48 PM
That`s strange, the dealers I did business with were pretty quality focused. I never saw a shop last that did bad work(that`s why I stole their accounts :D ). If you can do quality & quantity, and maintain a professional relationship, you`re golden. Don`t promise anything you aren`t able to deliver either. If you`re not capable of doing 5 of their vehicles per day don`t lie and say you can. Also, after hours, walk their lot and examine the already detailed vehicles. When you meet with the owner/manager go over these vehicles and point out the flaws that & discuss how it won`t happen with your service.

Garry Dean
03-09-2008, 07:56 PM
I meant the majority of dealerships. I do my share of dealerships.

trusteddetail
03-10-2008, 01:57 AM
Does anyone have any sample letters to a dealership. I need a few ideas.:2thumbs:

Thanks

PM Me with your email and I`ll send you a very powerful letter.