PDA

View Full Version : Eagle One Nanowax Paste????

Garry Dean
03-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Has anyone ever used this?? How do you like it??? I just Clayed, KAIO, and glazed my truck and Id like to try something new for the wax. LMK what you think!! Im looking for decent durability and shine. What do you think about other Eagle One products???

BigAl3
03-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Has anyone ever used this?? How do you like it??? I just Clayed, KAIO, and glazed my truck and Id like to try something new for the wax. LMK what you think!! Im looking for decent durability and shine. What do you think about other Eagle One products???

the EO1 products i like are the all wheel & tire cleaner, tire shine gel trigger, tire swipes (don`t use them as much since i`ve found something that suits me better) and their car wash`s...

imported_Blake
03-08-2008, 09:19 PM
I used to use their QD (Wipe and Shine) and it was quite good. I think the comments on Nano Wax that there was poor durability.

Garry Dean
03-08-2008, 10:31 PM
I love the car wash!

kaval
03-09-2008, 02:31 AM
I`ve used the liquid version of nano-wax and I find it starts to lose it`s beading after a week and a half (obviously subject to environmental conditions). I live in the Toronto area of Ontario so we get a decent amount of sun and rain.

Garry Dean
03-09-2008, 09:28 AM
I just went with the Megs NXT paste.

musicdjs
03-09-2008, 09:43 AM

Was the paste as easy as a liquid to wipe off?

imported_Blake
03-09-2008, 09:47 AM
:heelclick

I hope you got NXT.2. You will probably be very pleased with it.

smokin180
03-09-2008, 09:58 AM
E/O NANO POLISH awesome stuff.

Wolf-Strong
03-09-2008, 05:13 PM
I have used it, both liquid and paste. Of the two, I prefer the paste as it is easier to spread, but once you get past that, it does take a good long while to dry. If you don`t wait long enough for it to dry, it will tear your arm off if you try to remove it, much like Collnite or Meguiar`s #16. This should also be a hint to do SUPER thin coats. Water beading and sheeting is second to none that I have seen so far, though I found Meguiar`s NXT 2.0 to sheet just as well, and protects the paint fairly well. It does not give the same look as NXT 2.0, but it is good stuff. The spray stuff is also pretty good, and does what it promises. Nanowax also does not stain trim or leave white residue, which I liked A LOT.

I will say though, that the NXT 2.0 and UQD is a MUCH MUCH easier to use combo so long as you stay clear of the trim with the wax. UQD also works as a detailer and a boost of protection to NXT which you would have to spend extra time with Nanowax spray only after you used Wipe and Shine.

So yes, it is good stuff, but I personally would just recommend the Meguair`s stuff.