PDA

View Full Version : RV Detailing

carguy44123
03-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Any of you guys have experience with RV detailing? I have been asked to some RVs, they see me detailing cars and really liked what I did to the cars and trucks, not sure what to charge for price by foot most are over 30ft. Would $ 8- 10 a ft a good price for a wash? If they ask me to polish it then how much more $14-18 a ft. Need help alot of work and what brushes would help? Thanks :spot

KMHAWAIIDH
03-08-2008, 12:33 AM
RVs are good work. Just take your time to estimate or give a good range. Because some of that Gelcoat on them are a *****! Also make sure you have alot of pads and alot of different compunds, another thing to have is one of those tool hooks that go on your belt then make a loop out of nylon rope and attach that to your buffer so you can hang it when your wiping of compound. Because I`ve dropped my buffer alot trying to balance it on that platform on the ladder.Some RVs I`ve done I went through 8-10 pads and maybe three dispenser bottles or more of compound. Getting the overall look even and not blotchy is tricky and some times you just want to cry! Changing pads alot helps with that also the right compound. Feel free to call me if you need more info 303-913-7177 Aloha Kerwin

Superior Shine
03-08-2008, 01:01 AM
We charge $4/foot wash, $10-$12/wash and wax, $15-$20/polish, wax