PDA

View Full Version : My wife needs help! Would you take a survey?

cwcad
07-25-2005, 02:20 AM
Hello

Just thought that I would take a chance and see if I could help my wife with her thesis that she is working on for her doctorate in Integrated Technology. She is writing a paper on Electronic Books. That is about all I know about the subject but I did tell her that I would ask the members of this forum if they would take the time to participate in her survey.

It is a blind survey. It sure would help if the members of this forum would take the time to complete the survey. It will only take about ten minutes of your time. No one needs to be an expert. Just answer the questions to the best of your ability. Her is the link to the survey.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB224GUJSUZZE

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kirk Hage aka cwcad

Waxxy
07-25-2005, 02:30 AM
i just finished it.. didn`t take too long at all!

cwcad
07-25-2005, 02:47 AM
Thanks Waxxy!

She is in the final stages of her doctoral work. This survey will bring three years of work to a final culmination of her thesis.

AhsGrad1973
07-25-2005, 03:28 AM
Just took it, hopefully your wife is getting a lot of people necessary for her study.

cwcad
07-25-2005, 03:53 AM
Thanks! This is the last stage. She only has two chapters left of her thesis. Do not know where this will lead but a Doctor in the family is always something to be proud of.

pogo123
07-25-2005, 06:27 PM
Done. I`ve always enjoyed doing surveys, my family thinks thats wierd. Maybe it is. :lmfao

twhited
07-25-2005, 07:18 PM
Just took it myself. Good luck.

Coastal Eddie
07-25-2005, 07:36 PM
Thanks! This is the last stage. She only has two chapters left of her thesis. Do not know where this will lead but a Doctor in the family is always something to be proud of.

I just finished as well, and wish your wife much success in her chosen field. :)

Are you gonna have to call her "Doc"? :cool

GearHead_1
07-25-2005, 08:48 PM
I tried to take it but the form doesn`t seem to like the new Netscape Browser. When clicking on an answer it would just jump me to the top of the page. Clicking on the next question it would take the answer.

GregCavi
07-25-2005, 10:38 PM
Just took it. It went fast. Best of luck to your wife!

Greg

Beemerboy
07-26-2005, 09:17 AM
Done deal hope that helps.....will say that some of the questions I did not even understand...........but then I don`t do well with a pee test :lmfao :lmfao :lmfao

Hope I can say that!

CharlesW
07-26-2005, 11:45 AM
Done!
Since I have only ever downloaded one E-Book in my life, my answers probably won`t be very helpful, but they were truthful.

Charles

G35stilez
07-26-2005, 12:23 PM
Done.

Hope it helps.

awd330
07-26-2005, 05:42 PM
I just finished the survey too. I`ve been using eBook technology for years, so I hope my responses are helpful.

cwcad
07-26-2005, 07:30 PM
I just finished the survey too. I`ve been using eBook technology for years, so I hope my responses are helpful.

I told my wife that this forum was wide and varied. YOur comments about using ebook technology for years and CharlesW comment about using it only once solidifies that comment.

Thanks everyone!!

Please, if you have not taken the survey, take it now. My wife needs as many as she can get.