PDA

View Full Version : Perma Scent - Where can I get it?

Danspeed1
03-06-2008, 02:16 AM
Hello,

Been driving the winter beater for a few months now. Part of the reason I have not been on here in a while. Glad the warm weather is on its way back; I look forward to more summer detailing this year.

I still try and maintain the beater. I take it to the local machine wash every once in a while. They spray this stuff in the car before the send it through. The bottle says PERMA SCENT Jasmine on it. I don`t know how to explain the smell other than CLEAN. The car just smells clean when you get into it.

I have been looking for a bottle of this stuff for a while now and I have only found it in one place; the price was for bulk and it was astronomical! I know the car wash probably buys this stuff in bulk and therefore gets a good deal on it, but there has to be somewhere i can order a bottle of this stuff????????

Dan

Domas
03-06-2008, 04:51 AM
If I were you, I would ask that machine wash employees to sell you a small amount of that Scent ;)

jshillin
03-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Here ya go man, google is your friend...

Perma Scent - only $9.64 at Wash Sales, Inc.! (http://washsalesinc.com/detail.asp?ProductID=101)