PDA

View Full Version : whats your favorite cleaner?

joyriide1113
07-24-2005, 07:58 PM
as the title states? whats your favorite wheel/tire cleaner? do you use one for each or do u just use one?

my favorite is EAGLE ONE A2Z.

TrueDetailer
07-24-2005, 08:09 PM
Special Cleaner from automagic. And clear stuff wheel acid for those really dirty wheels.

joyriide1113
07-24-2005, 08:15 PM
Special Cleaner from automagic. And clear stuff wheel acid for those really dirty wheels.

"special cleaner". do u use it for both wheela nd tire? and do u think its safe for regular use? 1-2 times a week?

TrueDetailer
07-24-2005, 08:26 PM
"special cleaner". do u use it for both wheela nd tire? and do u think its safe for regular use? 1-2 times a week?

Yes i use it on both wheels and tires.Its safe to use it every day of the week if you want. Special cleaner is my main all purpose cleaner that i use. I use it on motors,carpets,leather seats, wheels/tires/wells, paint,bugs, Any thing.

It works good 15 to 1 and works even better 1 to 1..

edschwab1
07-24-2005, 08:58 PM
TOL Wheel Wash works well and is dilutable. Soap and water on regular basis to keep the wheels clean.

Eric

vmtech
07-30-2005, 05:06 AM

Hmm, I may have to try their Special Cleaner after I`m done with my other stuff. I`ve been using AM`s #777 APC and have been pretty happy with it so far cleaning, tires, wheels and interior vinyl and plastic.

V..

daos
08-09-2005, 11:48 AM
i have looked everywhere for a2z and cannot find it. i looked in walmart, autozone, oreileys, pepboys and non of these stores carry it here in baton Rouge. any ideas where i can find the a2z? does it actually say A2Z on the bottle? anyone have a link to the bottle?

Beemerboy
08-09-2005, 11:51 AM
For the rims I like PB Spray & Rince and the green Four Star both are good....Tires I buy a heavy degreaser from a local janatorial supply house here that I mix with water and can use on the tires and wells at the same time

daos
08-09-2005, 02:13 PM
well joyride,

I finally found the a2z but its actually in a different bottle now and is called All wheel cleaner. I found some at PepBoys and got some of the water based Mothers FX tire dressing as well. Man, that Eagle made me a believer! I had some buildup on my wheel that MEGs instant wheel cleaner, nor MEGs All wheel cleaner could not get off. I noticed that the suds stay on the wheel much longer with the A2Z than with either of the MEG products.

Ill never use another wheel cleaner. As far as the water based tire dressing, i like it much better than the petroluem based. It just seems so much more natural and has a deeper, richer look.