PDA

View Full Version : Lord Fusor

miahman98
03-05-2008, 04:09 AM
Lord Fusor tire shield kit? I did a search and only came up with a few things about it. Does anyone use it and if so would you recommend it or not? I would be using it on my personal vehicle and possibly a select few costumers. Let me know what your experience is with it.

imported_rydawg
03-05-2008, 10:04 AM
I have a customer that uses it and it looked amazing on both of his cars. When I first seen it on his car, I asked him why he just put tire shine on. He said it was 6 months old. It was glowing wet. I was very impressed.

It is an industrial clear rubberized coating that lasts a very long time. Top quality product if you ask me. I will be using it for my own cars and customer cars.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
03-05-2008, 10:19 AM
I have a customer that uses it and it looked amazing on both of his cars. When I first seen it on his car, I asked him why he just put tire shine on. He said it was 6 months old. It was glowing wet. I was very impressed.

It is an industrial clear rubberized coating that lasts a very long time. Top quality product if you ask me. I will be using it for my own cars and customer cars.

Do you trust this guy or do you think he was just puffing his chest - only reason I ask is that if you trust this guy I am byuing some!

Thanks!

imported_rydawg
03-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Very well trusted guy and one of my best customers. He is very picky with what he uses on his cars and only uses the best. He is not a bragger at all, but has a passion for top rated quality products.

Look at my click and brags for a X5 and monaco blue 335ix. The tire coating is like 5 months old in the pics.

Buy some for sure.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
03-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Very well trusted guy and one of my best customers. He is very picky with what he uses on his cars and only uses the best. He is not a bragger at all, but has a passion for top rated quality products.

Look at my click and brags for a X5 and monaco blue 335ix. The tire coating is like 5 months old in the pics.

Buy some for sure.

I just checked the your C&B.. so you didn`t dress those wheels and the last application of dressing was 5 months before the pics?? If so I am sold!

nmxdaven
03-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Actually that is very impressive, I may pick some of that up myself!

miahman98
03-05-2008, 01:56 PM
How many applications could I get out of one kit? Is it just for one or two vehicles?

twitch
03-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Interesting!

The Fusor kit is $30 and supposedly lasts six months with one application.

Fusor® Tire Shield (http://www.detailandstripes.com/futish.html)

If this stuff is really that good (which it sounds like it is) then it would be worth it for sure. If I didn`t have to worry about dressing tires that would be sweet!

Macruz19
03-05-2008, 03:11 PM
^ FO SHO, I mean exactly.

imported_rydawg
03-05-2008, 10:44 PM
I just checked the your C&B.. so you didn`t dress those wheels and the last application of dressing was 5 months before the pics?? If so I am sold!

I only put Z-CS on them, but it was more for protection then shine. They were glistening when I recieved the car.

The kit is very cheap now.:getdown

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
03-06-2008, 06:50 AM
I only put Z-CS on them, but it was more for protection then shine. They were glistening when I recieved the car.

The kit is very cheap now.:getdown

Thanks for the input rydawg...!!!