PDA

View Full Version : Auto Butler

Guy
03-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Anyone here of this? I just bought a new Sorento and they applied this. It was already done before I bought it so don`t flame me.

a.k.a. Patrick
03-03-2008, 01:10 AM
Sounds like Zxilon............Theres no such thing as 5 yr protection, or 4 yr, not even 1 year.....frequent maintenance is your best friend...

Find yourself a regimen and stick to it with quality car care products. I would think those types of products would get more attention if there clams werent so ludicrous.....

I did a zxilon vs. Four Star UPP and the UPP lasted twice as long as the zxilon,,,

Wolf-Strong
03-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Sounds like Zxilon............Theres no such thing as 5 yr protection, or 4 yr, not even 1 year.....frequent maintenance is your best friend...

Find yourself a regimen and stick to it with quality car care products. I would think those types of products would get more attention if there clams werent so ludicrous.....

I did a zxilon vs. Four Star UPP and the UPP lasted twice as long as the zxilon,,,

Ahah! The dealership I work for sells Zxilon, and while I will admit it does have great initial protection, beading, and sheeting properties, it REALLY does not last well at all!

Remember guys, no matter what the dealerships tell you, or what it is called, all of these long term protection packages are nothing more than a warranty. The kick of it all is that you still have to take care of the car or the warranty is voided, and in most claims, you need a lawyer to resolve anything because they don`t want to take care of any sort of damage, even though that is what you paid for!

Save your money, and put it towards some good car care products that you will enjoy using.

Macruz19
03-03-2008, 11:37 AM
My Acura dealer offers this, but never had the interest too ask what it`s really all about.

Guy
03-03-2008, 11:02 PM
My dealer had to go 300 miles to get my vehicle, that dealer applied it not mine. My dealer knows not to touch the paint, that I do my own. I`ve bought 3 new cars since October, he had better know!! My question basically is does this stuff remove easily?

BuffMe
03-03-2008, 11:27 PM
I`m sure it`s nothing a wash with Dawn and some clay can`t remove.