PDA

View Full Version : Comparison OPT to DG

Fallz
03-02-2008, 02:18 PM
It`s been a while since I`ve used Opt. products back when Opt. spray wax was the flavor of the month. It seems to becoming back as flavor of the month with new stuff , How does it compare with shine , depth , durability , wettness of the DG. ( besides being more expensive)

Kenney
03-02-2008, 09:17 PM
From my experience with the old OCW and DG aquawax, OCW gives off better wetness than aquawax, but aquawax makes the flake pop much more. I use OCW on solid colors and aquawax on colors with a good amount of flake.

Rock
03-04-2008, 07:45 PM
I like the DG range but only carquest has the range.

DJ_JonnyV
03-04-2008, 10:42 PM
Which is great for me as there is one half-mile from my work. Talk about tempting over the lunch hour...oh, I`ll just stop in to see if they have any sales or anything new. Can never leave the place without buying something!!!

imported_altez
03-04-2008, 11:53 PM
From my experience with the old OCW and DG aquawax, OCW gives off better wetness than aquawax, but aquawax makes the flake pop much more. I use OCW on solid colors and aquawax on colors with a good amount of flake.

I feel the same but I haven`t tried the new OCW

Scottwax
03-05-2008, 12:43 AM
Both are pretty good but I prefer the more carnauba look of the new version (and old) OCW.