PDA

View Full Version : hammered VW Jetta....brought back to life

Pages : 1 [2]

Envious Eric
03-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Great improvement, that thing was hammered! I hope you got more than $100 for 8 hours of work.

nope, which is why I stopped where I did...I figure I added about 500+ based on the previous condition to what it is now...it has A LOT more curb appeal...and I told him when it comes time to sell, Ill wash and wax it one more time....maybe Ill try megs 66 then...

SpoiledMan
03-03-2008, 01:54 AM
And "testing products on a customers car?" That is not professional. Test on your own cars in my opinion

While I know what you`re trying to get at, but doctors "practice" on us all the time with stuff that could *kill* us.

Greg Nichols
03-03-2008, 10:18 AM
You mean to tell me you know EXACTLY what you`re doing with each car and how the product will respond to the car and environmental conditions? WOW you`re the man.

We all try out new techniques or ideas on customers cars, I`m in the process of trying out M105 on a car, is that a bad idea? It will take me longer but I`m learning the product, I won`t earn the $/hr on this deatail, but if the product does what its says the next car I`m earning more.