PDA

View Full Version : FK1 336ng or optimum polish?

JB217
03-01-2008, 06:57 PM
Id like to use one of these to go along with either danase wet glaze or the pink moose combo. Going to top with CMW. I normally use OP but thought id try something new. Its for a black 95 gmc with light marring/swirls. The paint hasnt been polished in 2 yrs but the finish doesnt look horrible. So needless to say the paint looks good from a distance just see the defects when ur up close. Just using the PC dual action polisher with the score green pad(light cut) and the score blue(finishing) for the glaze. Any info u guys would be appreciated, thanks.

RikBakke
03-03-2008, 01:19 PM
I`ve just started using 336ng and like it. I noticed it on the FK website and ordered it along with another gallon on FK425. I tested it out on a loaner G35 in swirled black and it worked great. I can really tell when the polish breaks down. The pad needs to be cleaned on a regular basis but that`s no surprise. The flash cleans off easily with an old toothbrush. I haven`t tried OP so I have no comparision to it. It works well with rotary for significant swirling. I used a PC for a last polish using a black/grey LC CCS 5" pad and it finished off nicely.