PDA

View Full Version : How to connect gilmour foam gun to pressure washer?

vaportech
02-28-2008, 11:25 PM
I purchased a gilmour foam gun recently and a sistema power washer. Unfortunately the wand has some proprietary connection and the hose is connected directly to the spray gun. Now I can purchase a new hose and spray gun. However, the spray gun tip at lowes has a metric female attachment. Where do I find the parts to connect the gilmour foam gun that has a brass coupling. I can remove the coupling since it is a standard garden hose thread. I just can`t find the parts to go from that 15mm metric female threads to the garden hose threads of the gilmour foam gun. Any help would be appreciated.

baseballlover1
02-28-2008, 11:29 PM
I do not have a PW with a foam cannon yet, but i will soon i hope. I will keep my eye on this thread because soon i will need a PW and a cannon.

,daniel

Where in VA are you?

Setec Astronomy
02-28-2008, 11:32 PM
Where in VA are you?

Eh? I don`t think he`s VA Portech....I think he`s Vapor Tech.

baseballlover1
02-28-2008, 11:45 PM
Eh? I don`t think he`s VA Portech....I think he`s Vapor Tech.

LOL! Your RIGHT! I guess this is what running 3 miles in LAX practise does to me. lol

Accumulator
02-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Hmmm...wonder how the Gilmour will work with a pressure washer :think: Might not be a happy combination but :nixweiss

Bert
02-29-2008, 01:36 PM
Hmmm...wonder how the Gilmour will work with a pressure washer :think: Might not be a happy combination but :nixweiss

Is a Gilmour what you use?