PDA

View Full Version : Nxt 2.0

bimmerzhp
02-27-2008, 01:37 PM
I went to Walmart during lunch and finally got a bottle. I have been trying Target for about a week with no luck. Cannot wait to try it this weekend.

Way2SSlow
02-27-2008, 02:05 PM
Be sure to post some pics.

RIDDLE
02-27-2008, 02:06 PM
ive seen it at pepboys and am kinda interested in trying it out too. on a related note, oddly enough ive been to 2 or 3 walmarts and none of them have it in stock- go figure

bimmerzhp
02-27-2008, 02:32 PM
Riddle, where are you located? I am in Queens, but I picked it up on LI. People here have gotten it from Target but I have not seen it here in NY.

RIDDLE
02-27-2008, 02:35 PM
cincinnati. like i said, they have it at pepboys, so its not like i cant get it. i just thought it was weird walmart didnt have it (it was even a super walmart)

let me know how you like it.

imported_dirtydirty
02-27-2008, 07:03 PM
i have a bottle that i got out of my ultimate detail kit , just for giggles i wiped down the hood on my truck with UQD then i did half of the hood with it.... my truck is white so depth and shine werent to noticeable (usually isnt) so i want to try it on a different color.

i woke the next morning and it had been raining.... i noticed that the NXT 2.0 side wasnt very wet and the UQD had beading everywhere. as i drove to work i watched it and you could see the water sheet of the NXT 2.0 side and it would kind of bead and not really move to much on the UQD side....

the NXT 2.0 side was dry by the end of my 15 minute drive and the UQD looked like the NXT 2.0 side when I first walked out to the truck.

I know this is apples to oranges as far as product goes , but the "hydrophobic" action seems to be what they claim....

less water spots at least!

Mark77
03-01-2008, 03:08 AM
I also finaly got the NXT 2.0. I gave the car a wash, clay and a light polish and then one layer of NXT 2.0 It went on and of fairly easily and it felt very very slick afterwards. But I don`t think it beads or sheets of water any better than other waxes like UPP or even aquawax. Lets see how it holds up now.

willtothewong
03-01-2008, 12:19 PM
i like nxt 2.0 for its quick and ease of application. it saves me so much more time to just wax the whole car, then buff it all off. instead of waxing and buffing each section at a time.