PDA

View Full Version : Vids of my snake vs mice

Pages : [1] 2 3

Scottwax
02-27-2008, 12:42 AM
If you don`t like seeing little fuzzy animals crushed by an evil snake, then don`t click. ;)

He`d already grabbed the first one even before I could start my camera, but you can see him get the second one towards the end of the first vid. Oh yeah, the music is what happened to be on the cable classic rock channel.

YouTube - Pullo vs 2 hoppers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxOJBaDVa8c)

YouTube - Pullo vs hopper (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_325uqGBunQ)

cajunfirehawk
02-27-2008, 12:49 AM
Pullo as in the HBO Rome series..."Pullo"?

Scottwax
02-27-2008, 12:56 AM
Yes, Pullo as in the HBO Rome series. :)

mr.ikon
02-27-2008, 01:22 AM
Scott, that was crazy. When the snake ate the first one and had his eyes on the other, I kinda wanted the other mouse to run away.

kh765
02-27-2008, 02:36 AM
Sweet, I assume it`s a corn snake. I have a ball python myself...and I use the same exact water bowl. :D

Just as a heads up, you might want to think about pre-killed rats. My snake has been nicked a couple of times by rats. You don`t want them getting hurt or anything.

Radicalrev
02-27-2008, 04:45 AM
sickkk...why would have a snake for a pet???

Scottwax
02-27-2008, 10:14 AM
Sweet, I assume it`s a corn snake. I have a ball python myself...and I use the same exact water bowl. :D

Just as a heads up, you might want to think about pre-killed rats. My snake has been nicked a couple of times by rats. You don`t want them getting hurt or anything.

Yeah, he is an Albino Corn Snake. They grow up to 6 feet long but I don`t think they get big enough around to eat anything larger than a mouse.

Radicalrev-I also have a tarantula.... :grinno:

kkreit01
02-27-2008, 02:53 PM
2nd mousey not too smart. It looked like he wanted to kiss Pullo at one point.

Bert
02-27-2008, 03:08 PM
You may want to put the mice in the cage one at at time. I have seen a snake get bit by one mouse while constricting or swallowing another.

Pennypacker
02-27-2008, 05:03 PM
At least it`s not a pet dog..

Snake eats family dog as kids watch - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/02/27/australia.snake.ap/index.html)

racing2448
02-27-2008, 06:04 PM
i hate snakes with a pashion... nothing in this world bothers me more than snakes.

Scottwax
02-27-2008, 06:49 PM
i hate snakes with a pashion... nothing in this world bothers me more than snakes.

Awwww, but he was so cute today when I got home. He had burrowed under the bedding in his cage but when I looked in and called his name, he popped up (only) his head through the bedding as if to say "hi". :grinno:

At least when they kill a mouse, it is quicker and probably less painful then when an owl, cat or another carnivore kills and eats them.

imported_hockeyplaya13
02-27-2008, 07:17 PM
Well I too hate snakes with a passion, minus my brother`s snake. They creep me out, but his I can deal with. And my mom only lets him feed it pre-killed mice, lol. She still thinks it`s disgusting. Watching them eat it though is pretty cool.

baseballlover1
02-27-2008, 08:07 PM
DEAR GOD!!!! I cant even finish watching that! That just creeps me out! I am TERRIFIED of ANY kind of bug!!!!!! I hate everything that could hurt me and looks mean!

Scottwax
02-27-2008, 09:05 PM
DEAR GOD!!!! I cant even finish watching that! That just creeps me out! I am TERRIFIED of ANY kind of bug!!!!!! I hate everything that could hurt me and looks mean!

Snakes aren`t bugs. What are they teaching you at school? :har:

He can`t hurt you, he actually likes being held.