PDA

View Full Version : Obviously I have lots to learn

Ray in Kigwood
02-20-2008, 01:22 PM
SIP, UDM, cb, bbt........

WHAT DA HECK???

Soooooooooooooooooo I stroll myself over to the FAQ`s and I discovered the secret handshake......the decoder ring of cypers.........

YA`ll cant fool me anymore.

KNOW I KNOW!!! :goodjob :woot: :woot: :woot:

Jeeeeeeesch I feel so much better. Now I can start to understand ALL of the posts......

BTW

Just a gloat here......

My FLEX is due to arrive this friday!!!:lock: :lock:

imported_themightytimmah
02-20-2008, 01:57 PM
Looks like you started off on the right foot :). I would have killed for the flex to have been an option when I was starting out.

imported_hockeyplaya13
02-20-2008, 06:23 PM
Yea, those acronyms can getcha. Thank god for the decoder thread!

dorkiedoode
02-21-2008, 02:29 AM

WHAT DA HECK???

Soooooooooooooooooo I stroll myself over to the FAQ`s and I discovered the secret handshake......the decoder ring of cypers.........

Jeeeeeeesch I feel so much better. Now I can start to understand ALL of the posts......

BTW

Just a gloat here......

you bought the flex? i am tempted but i am still not sure if i should get it or not? i`m interested in detailing but i think PC would be enough for average joe needs..

detaildoc
02-21-2008, 02:34 AM

WHAT DA HECK???

BTW

Just a gloat here......

Oh yes, I remember you, the new guy with the large first order. I`m impressed, you started out with a bang! Now you just need to go through our initiation ritual. We promise it won`t hurt, but it will involve the flex. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/teufel/devil-smiley-023.gif

gmblack3
02-21-2008, 06:56 AM
Still trying to learn more everyday myself.

s.o.m.SS
02-21-2008, 02:07 PM
I felt the same when I joined. Im slowly learning. Kingwood Tx? Thats where I grew up.