PDA

View Full Version : kragen inventory blow-out sale

BigAl3
02-14-2008, 07:14 PM
click below and go to "chemicals & fluids and scroll down to "waxes & washes:". there you`ll find many items on clearance, and you`ll need to print or write down the item, part number, and price and take it in with you (they should have a computer print-out off all items as well, and stock will vary from store to store). i was fortunate to score all these items for around $15!

(2) nxt insane shine tire spray $1.48 each

(2) nxt insane shine tire coating aerosol $1.55 each

(2) eagle one tire shine aerosol $1.16 each

(3) quik detailer mist & wipe aerosol $1.29 each

(1) viking wool wash mitt $1.12 each (get as many as you can, especially at this price!)

Please enter your ZIP Code at PartsAmerica.com (http://www.partsamerica.com/Closeouts.aspx)

ncsu602
02-21-2008, 07:20 AM
There are some insane deals for you west coast guys. I just ordered a bunch of stuff, including a lawn mower utility trailer that was $28. The only thing about it is that they won`t ship anything that`s showing as in stock at a store.

They had a few $50 air compressors, $80 generator, $8 rotary buffers (I bought two, they were cheap). One store had Mother`s reflections spray wax for $5 and Mother`s Powerball kits with metal polish for $11. Each zip code has something different, check it out.

P1et
02-24-2008, 11:49 AM
I am going to San Francisco in two weeks on business and I scheduled it so I have some time on Saturday to cruise by a few Kragens and load up on Megs Foam Applicators!!!