PDA

View Full Version : Nxt 2.0

Major
02-14-2008, 02:56 PM
I purchased NXT 2.0 a few days ago and I really like the way it goes on, comes off, and how it looks on "machine silver". Anyway would there be any issues of using AW over NXT 2.0?

Thanks

Major

kkreit01
02-14-2008, 03:06 PM
I don`t think I`ve heard of any issues using AW over anything. It`s very versatile. The only issue I`ve heard -- is it may become dull if used too frequently. You can pretty much top anything with AW.

Thanks for the input on NXT 2.0. I haven`t been able to try mine yet.

cajunfirehawk
02-14-2008, 04:10 PM
I like the smell of NXT 2.0 and the way it looks the day after, is their a "cure time" per say...? And what would you call that fragrance it has?:think2

Wolf-Strong
02-14-2008, 04:15 PM
I like the smell of NXT 2.0 and the way it looks the day after, is their a "cure time" per say...? And what would you call that fragrance it has?:think2

Wax soda! Seriously, go get some Pepsi Summer Mix whenever it comes back out during summer time, and it smells EXACTLY like NXT! The cure time is not bad with only about 15 minutes. I think the scent is suppose to be some tropical fruit mix.

93AccordLXwhite
02-14-2008, 04:27 PM
I`m not sure how I like NXT 2.0 compared to NXT original. I sure do like the fact that it`s already proven to be more durable (had it on for about two weeks and is still beading beautifully); and that just like NXT 1.0 it is very easy to apply. I don`t necessarily like the look it gives my white Honda paint though-it seems to really brighten it and increase the shine. As I remember, NXT 1.0 darkened my paint and made it appear deeper(which is the look I like personally). This is simply a matter of personal opinion though, the beading qualities, slickness (my god, the slickness!), ease of use, and reflectivity make this a great choice for anyone who is looking for a good shine and durability, and I am in no way saying I dislike 2.0(I will continue to use it happily). It sure does feel nice to run your hand over the paint. A friend of mine with a metallic orange Acura RSX used 2.0 and it really darkened his paint and made it look great so go figure.

cajunfirehawk
02-14-2008, 06:18 PM
The NXT 2.0 I put on went in the mix like this:

UDM with Race Glaze

rained out, next weekend

Hand wax with Adams Butter wax

followed by

Hand wax with NXT 2.0

My Black DD pickup is my "test bed"...awesome shine!

Major
02-14-2008, 07:10 PM
[quote name=`kkreit01`]I don`t think I`ve heard of any issues using AW over anything. It`s very versatile. QUOTE]

I agree, I do not think it would hurt, just curious as to why I would want to, as I am used to topping all of my waxes with AW!

I have been a member since December 2002, how time flys, with only 26 posts and you have been a member since March 2007 and you have 372 posts! I just listen and don`t say much!

Major

kkjv1
02-16-2008, 03:21 AM
Is the NXT 2.0 a cleaning wax? If i use NXT 2.0 as a topper, will it strip or diminish a sealant like DG 105?

wannafbody
02-16-2008, 08:41 AM
Is the NXT 2.0 a cleaning wax? If i use NXT 2.0 as a topper, will it strip or diminish a sealant like DG 105?

I consider NXT2.0 and DG 105 to be in the same class.