PDA

View Full Version : WTT: 32oz Optimum Polish for Poli-Seal

CleanGSR
02-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Like the title says, I want to trade a 32 ounce bottle of Optimum Polish for some poliseal. My bottle is 99% full and only used once. I`m not worried about getting an exact trade so if you have a less full bottle of poliseal for trade let me know. Each person will pay their own shipping.

Edit: Would rather not deal with a new member that has very few posts. Hopefully a more established member will be interested.

jshillin
02-12-2008, 06:39 AM
Like the title says, I want to trade a 32 ounce bottle of Optimum Polish for some poliseal. My bottle is 99% full and only used once. I`m not worried about getting an exact trade so if you have a less full bottle of poliseal for trade let me know. Each person will pay their own shipping.

Edit: Would rather not deal with a new member that has very few posts. Hopefully a more established member will be interested.

If you don`t find anyone to trade, Justin at Obsessivedetail.com has a nice Optimum sale going on through Friday. I placing an order Friday when I get paid!!

CleanGSR
02-15-2008, 09:59 AM
I`m changing this to an open trade for any items in a new thread so this one closed.