PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Toronto Canada

SHIFT_Disturber
02-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Hello gents,

a friend of mine told me about this site and since I know basically diddly-squat about how to clean a car other than soap, water, fuzzy mits, i think it`s time for me to do some reading.

Since it snows and the roads are salted for close to 6 months of the year, if I posted up pictures of my winter car, you would be appalled since it never gets any TLC, but when summer rolls around and all the projects kick into high gear, i`ll post up some stuff.

Anyhow, that`s about that, i won`t bore you any longer.

I did have a question tho, is anyone having problems posting with firefox? when i tried to post with firefox, when i hit submit, the page would try loading and then go blank whereas with Internet Explorer, it would work fine and take me to the "thank you for posting" page.

Cheers

kaval
02-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Welcome to Autopia! Ready for the storm we`re about to have?

I`m using firefox right now with no issues. Try clearing your browser`s cache and try again!

Happy Detailing!

SHIFT_Disturber
02-06-2008, 10:29 PM
hi kaval...yep..i`m ready! fireplace set. new xbox games rented. girlfriend sleeping over...not going in to work tomorrow. great victory.

i`m just worried my RX-7`s new bodykit won`t show up, it was supposed 2 be dropped off by truck freight 2morro :(.

where abouts in toronto are you?

kaval
02-06-2008, 10:54 PM
I`m in the Mississauga/Brampton area.

Sounds like you`re set for tomorrow!!!

SHIFT_Disturber
02-06-2008, 10:57 PM
tru say.

what`s the car in your avatar. that`s a mirror polish and a half!

Holden_C04
02-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Welcome to Autopia