PDA

View Full Version : Looks like detailersclub.com is down again????

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Macruz19
02-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Yep... that`s right. I can`t get in again. Anyone else having problems?

gmblack3
02-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Here is the word that I got:

They had a server crash and are having to rebuild it. They`ve told us it`ll be down for 24-48 hours.

imported_Detailing Technology
02-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Where on earth does this happen anymore?

Macruz19
02-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Here is the word that I got:

Thanks... as always :2thumbs:

imported_Detailing Technology
02-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Someone recommend a good host to them. This has to be costing them a decent xhunk of change.

imported_Luster
02-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the info.......

Deanski
02-07-2008, 07:06 AM
Ditto.... Thanks!!

Deanski

Macruz19
03-03-2008, 08:42 AM
As of today.. I tried to log in, looks like it`s down for some time again.. DAMN!

Deanski
03-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Christ AGAIN??:nomore:

Deanski

RallyMSP
03-03-2008, 08:23 PM
I lurked around that site the other day. Is it just me or is it a Zaino fanboy type of site? They seem to diss everything not zaino....

BigAl3
03-03-2008, 08:24 PM
here we go again.....

Macruz19
03-03-2008, 08:28 PM
I lurked around that site the other day. Is it just me or is it a Zaino fanboy type of site? They seem to diss everything not zaino....

Honestly not really....... I tend to not get into any product wars.

Deanski
03-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Sure Zaino is one of the sponsors, but may use all types of LSP`s besides Zaino.

Just remember that some forums are driven by design. I`m sure David B would not want people having negitive comments on his product line in this forum or how superior another product is over his etc etc. Autopia has it`s own private label of products and tools, which for customer service, you just can`t beat the way David and company are doing to resolve issues.

Therefore, yes Zaino is the topic on that site and for good reason. Bashing another product directly is not welcomed, but it does happen. It`s that darn internet thing.

It`s better to discuss a product that is sponsored there than on other sites which compete.

Hell, I was banned from a different site just due to a post on Zaino`s new CS wipe on walk away sealant. Somehow, I was labeled a Shill, even though I help many forum members by shipping product samples at my cost, go to events, and do other things to help out, I was banned by one of the moderators. I had to contact the owner of the site to discuss this.

If you go to Detailersclub, see what else is discussed there besides Zaino.

Regards,

Deanski

Setec Astronomy
03-04-2008, 07:07 AM
I`m sure David B would not want people having negitive comments on his product line in this forum or how superior another product is over his etc etc.

On the contrary, Autopia is surprisingly open to all opinions, as long as the rules are not broken. I`m sure "that internet thing" of etiquette causes some people to edit themselves and not speak ill of the host at his own party, but that`s self-editing.

Therefore, yes Zaino is the topic on that site and for good reason.

But oddly, sponsored products are not "the topic" on this site, plenty of non-sponsored products get plenty of play, including Zaino. The reason is that this is an inclusive site, while the other attempts to be exclusive.

gmblack3
03-04-2008, 07:58 AM
Nobody "dissed" me on the detailers club site when I did a review of the lusso wax. I have also seen reviews/posts of ultima products over there. :nixweiss