PDA

View Full Version : Waffle weaves

TRunne4
02-03-2008, 03:08 PM
What are the best ones out there? Ive been thinking about loading up on the Sonus ones or maybe Big Blue III. What are your opinions?

detaildoc
02-03-2008, 03:10 PM
I love the Sonus towels. I`ve been very pleased with them, they are soft and don`t marr the paint. The Pakshak towels also get really good reviews, so I ordered some this weekend to try them out since it was time to replace some of my current towels. Here is their site Aloha & Welcome to Our Oasis for All Your Auto Detailing, Auto Detailing Supplies, Auto Detailing Equipment, Auto Detailing Products, & Auto Detailing Accessories for all your Automobile Detailing (http://www.pakshak.com/) . Either way, you can not go wrong with Sonus.

Stanger'66
02-03-2008, 03:19 PM
How does the Cobra Guzzler compare? I am considering the Cobra Guzzler or the Viking for a drying towel.

detaildoc
02-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Personally, I really don`t like the Cobra line. I have found them to leave behind a lot of lint and they don`t clean or dry as well. I have not tried Viking.

P1et
02-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Skip the Cobra line and check out the CG blue Waffle Weave. I have four of them and they are nothing but excellent.