PDA

View Full Version : DG stuff in Palm Springs area?

Bigpikle
02-01-2008, 05:07 AM
I`ll be in Rancho Mirage, CA all next week, and was hoping somebody could suggest some retailers in the area that would sell the Duragloss range or Megs Bodyshop range OTC?

Otherwise, some ideas of any retail chains I should look out for that stock the DG range would be great, as I see references here quite often about people buying this stuff locally.

Many thanks

Edit: I found a Carquest fairly local, so do they stock the typical DG range?

imported_steveo3002
02-01-2008, 05:35 AM
carquests vary from store to store....i guess its just down to how much they shift on a regualr basis

id suggest you call in and ask...ive never found a massive amount in the ones ive been into , but got what i wanted ...i.e aquawax and shampoo

Brace1
02-01-2008, 06:10 AM
Also, you can sometimes find DG stuff at NAPA. I think they may be related to Carquest.

Bigpikle
02-01-2008, 06:37 AM
cheers guys - went scouring the web and found Carquest, PepBoys and Autozone all quite close to each other, and within a few miles of where I`m staying, so hopefully they will turn up something.

Would ideally like whatever I can find from AW, FC&S and similar and maybe Megs UQD, NXT 2.0, glazes etc.

imported_steveo3002
02-01-2008, 06:45 AM
worth looking in target and wal mart too....they have a few detailing bits n bobs