PDA

View Full Version : SCG another company that sucks?

steelwind101
01-30-2008, 07:02 AM
Hello Guys,

Has anyone acutally emailed these guys got a reply? They boast excellent customer service etc. but i have contacted them twice in the last 2 days and no replies, not a thing. Decent products i have 5 and im quite impressed, but i have more logistical questions.

Better stick with Autopia and Danase, AG etc. you have questions, they have answers and a customer serivce that works.

Also, Lusso wax, their email inbox is always full if you wanted to buy some of their products and had a question.

OCDetail seem to be getting a bit of bad rep as well. We should make a black list of junk companies. To many good ones to waste your time and money with the bad ones.

Why bother mentioning an email address, a submit form and excellent customer service if its all crap and they dont reply to you?!

Rant over!

Anyone else got through to SCG via email? I would phone but acutally these are for a friend in the USA and im in the UK until the summer. Plus if they boast email contact why not use it!?

Geoff

jshillin
01-30-2008, 07:08 AM
Yeah, I emailed then and heard back from them within about 10 minutes. I had some issues placing a small order and they even through in a bunch of freebies... I emailed back and forth with them on the issue for a few days. I got everything with free shipping and it was shipped out the day the order went through. I can`t complain at all about Surf City.

steelwind101
01-30-2008, 07:12 AM
:cry: It must just be me.

Yeah i know they have free shipping which what made the deal so ace. Maybe they couldent help me, but they could atleast say?!

jshillin
01-30-2008, 07:16 AM
I just checked my email traffic with them.

I emailed them at: info@surfcitygarage.com

and it looks like they have a toll free # if you want to give them a call.

Phone(Toll Free): 1(866)970-SURF(7873)

I hope that works for ya...

steelwind101
01-30-2008, 07:29 AM
thanks!

I was using there online form, i will give this a shot right now :hifive:

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
01-30-2008, 07:31 AM
Contacting SCG garage and getting a response using email has never been an issue for me.. even when asking genaral questions about products...

Good luck!

steelwind101
01-30-2008, 07:33 AM
They have a direct email now from me now!

DM101
01-30-2008, 07:39 AM
Steelwind,

I take offense at the word in the title of your tread. I know that word has now become a "household" word. But when I grew up and you said that, you got the belt on your behind. I don`t let my 9 year old say that.

No offence. JMHO Regards, and good detailing. Hope you get your problem solved!!

thanks!

I was using there online form, i will give this a shot right now :hifive:

steelwind101
01-30-2008, 10:27 AM
Steelwind,

I take offense at the word in the title of your tread. I know that word has now become a "household" word. But when I grew up and you said that, you got the belt on your behind. I don`t let my 9 year old say that.

No offence. JMHO Regards, and good detailing. Hope you get your problem solved!!

Hi,

No offense intended, i have sent you a PM! I tried to change the title, it says i did but it has not changed. Maybe i cant acutally change it at this stage.

Sorry.

Geoff

steelwind101
01-30-2008, 10:32 AM
I got my answer from them SCG, all is made good. Thanks for the help Jason!

DM101
01-30-2008, 10:35 AM
No problem. I know how upset I get sometimes. Like I said it is common to hear it on TV and read it so I just from the old school.

Hi,

No offense intended, i have sent you a PM! I tried to change the title, it says i did but it has not changed. Maybe i cant acutally change it at this stage.

Sorry.

Geoff