PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with Poorboys Blue Polish

imported_RedlineIRL
01-26-2008, 06:19 PM
I`m looking for a cheap polish that has some slight filling for marring until I do correcting in the spring. I`ve seen that Pooryboys has a carnuba blue polish to is supposed to work well on darker colors by adding depth. Since it has carnuba in it, I`m concerned my sealant or LSP won`t bond as well and wash off quickly. I plan on topping the polish with Poorboy`s EX sealant and using Collonite 845 as the LSP. Would the Poorboys blue polish reduce the durability of the EX or 845?

If so, what`s a cheap non abarasive hand polish in the same price range that will work?

carnut00
01-26-2008, 09:34 PM
Personally I think your blue polish would work great with the 845 and would not bother with the EX. My opinion.

imported_RedlineIRL
01-26-2008, 09:38 PM
Personally I think your blue polish would work great with the 845 and would not bother with the EX. My opinion.

I was kind of thinking the same too since they are all carnuba based. Since I have not used the 845 yet, I was unsure if it would be more durable if applied on a carnuaba or glaze free finish. Anyone else have thoughts on this?