PDA

View Full Version : XMT 360 or Poli-Seal

cls
01-23-2008, 09:11 AM
Hi guys.planning to get an aio some correcting ablity.Im looking at these two products.What do you suggest guys?will use on honda and toyotas(soft clears mostly)What pads from LC do you suggest?TIA

jshillin
01-23-2008, 12:16 PM
Check out some of ScottWax`s click & brags. He uses Poli-Seal a lot and gets excellent results.

JustinDetail
01-23-2008, 04:12 PM
XMT line=el sucko

Poli-Seal at least works.

NSXTASY
01-23-2008, 04:22 PM
Poliseal between the two, I have the best results from it when I mix a little OP with it. A bit more correction and longer working time. I imagine it may reduce some of the protection though.

I use it with LC White. I guess you could use orange, but then I would rather use a polish.

I`m not fond of using OPS as a base for liquid sealants.

cls
01-23-2008, 08:47 PM
Thanks.Whats the difference between the white and green lc pads?

Carbon Blue
01-23-2008, 08:57 PM
green LC pads have even less cut than a white polishing pad, green is supposed to be used as a "finishing polish" pad.

NSXTASY
01-23-2008, 09:05 PM
green LC pads have even less cut than a white polishing pad, green is supposed to be used as a "finishing polish" pad.

Well I guess it depends where you get them from. I have LC green that are more aggressive than white, and I have green that are less aggressive than white.

cls
01-23-2008, 09:11 PM
From AG.Its says that its both polising/finishing pad.Didnt know that there are other green lc pads also.hmm...

Well I guess it depends where you get them from. I have LC green that are more aggressive than white, and I have green that are less aggressive than white.

Carbon Blue
01-24-2008, 12:52 AM

i stand corrected. I mixed it up. :thx