PDA

View Full Version : deals at Advanced Auto....

PhilStatic
01-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Stopped in Advanced Auto parts and noticed they had a ton of Eagle One products on clearance. They had the half gallon of Eagle One carwash soap reduced to $2:75 plus they were taking an additional 75% off. Other items I found on clearance with the 75% were Mothers Billet polish, Eagle One wax as you dry, Eagle One Nano leather and vinyl cleaner, some Blue Magic stuff, some Wheel Wax stuff, some off brand wash mits, and those nice fire hose type nozzles. Just figured I would pass the word on. I bought 27 containers of the carwash, 13 of the leather cleaner, 4 cans of Mothers Billet polish, 3 cans of the Wheel Wax to try, 6 bottles of WAUD, and 2 bottles of Meguires spot out for roughly 45 bucks.

howareb
01-21-2008, 09:07 PM
27 containers of car wash?:hm

You sound worse than Setec. :D :help:

The sad part is you will probably find me there tomorrow.

Page
01-21-2008, 09:12 PM
PhilStatic i have some of the wheel wax. That is some good wax for wheels. I was just in Advance Auto today no sales like that in NC. Would be nice.

Brace1
01-21-2008, 09:14 PM
...I was just in Advance Auto today no sales like that in NC. Would be nice.

Yep, sales like that are normally regional at best.:wall

BlueZero
01-21-2008, 09:18 PM
Cool! Thanks for the heads up. Last time I was in there they had the Eagle One wash on sale but not the extra 75% off too. I just might have to make my way over there. At $0.70 a bottle that`s too cheap to pass up.

blownvert
01-21-2008, 10:08 PM
I didnt see any sales when i went in there few days ago.