PDA

View Full Version : Is this the combination I need?

Stanger'66
01-21-2008, 12:11 AM
I found a lightly used PC for $65 locally and I think I`ll pick it up. So far I have only used a Makita rotary so the PC will be a new experience for me. My car is a black 2000 Bonneville. Will this kit from AG be enough to perform moderate correction on my car?Menzerna Intensive Shine Kit (http://autogeek.net/menzerna-intensive-shine-kit.html) I would use the orange 5.5 pad with IP, then white 6.5 pad with IP, then grey 6.5 pad with FP. Does this sound good or will I need something more aggressive? I don`t need perfection on the car since it is my daily university commuter but I would like to get as close to perfection as possible. I use a lambs wool mitt and the 2 bucket method for washes so the car should stay in good shape. I would also like to be able to use this setup to do customer cars to make a little money. Will these products serve this purpose or are they just too weak? I see alot of talk about finishing with 106ff. Is this completely necessary or will FP finish just as well? Sorry for the noob questions.

Thanks,

Grant