PDA

View Full Version : LSP after OptiSeal?

Pages : [1] 2

rjcastr
01-16-2008, 11:21 AM
Anyone heard of opti Seal?

After using opti seal, can i apply a coat of carnauba wax?

Thanks for your info

jshillin
01-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Anyone heard of opti Seal?

After using opti seal, can i apply a coat of carnauba wax?

Thanks for your info

Do a search, you`ll find a lot of info on Opti seal, search for that and OS.

Yes, you can top OS with a nuba and a lot of people top a nuba with OS

cgage
01-16-2008, 11:39 AM
Searching will be your friend here as there is a host of info on opti-seal on the site already. The short answer is that you can, but you should give it a day to cure, wash it, then LSP with a carnauba.

imported_Blake
01-16-2008, 11:53 AM
You can also put OptiSeal over a carnauba. OptiSeal is great stuff.

rjcastr
01-16-2008, 12:03 PM
would it work better if i use it over a carnauba or the other way around?

steelwind101
01-16-2008, 12:04 PM
Hello

By far the best point of Opti-Seal is the fact that it seals in what is ever underneath it with out changing its characteristics too much. You can lock in the nuba looks and get sealant durability.

Geoff

rjcastr
01-16-2008, 12:11 PM
Hello

By far the best point of Opti-Seal is the fact that it seals in what is ever underneath it with out changing its characteristics too much. You can lock in the nuba looks and get sealant durability.

Geoff

wow that is amazing, so you would recommend souveran then opti seal over the souveran by pinnacle thats awesome!

imported_Blake
01-16-2008, 12:53 PM
Used it over Nattys and it worked great.

rjcastr
01-16-2008, 01:22 PM
would anyone take nattys over souveran?

Scottwax
01-16-2008, 01:41 PM
Normally, I just stop with Opti-Seal. I like the looks as is.

rjcastr
01-16-2008, 01:43 PM
better than souveran ?

i have a dark monaco blue color car its a metallic paint, i want the paint to pop out with a lot of wet look.

imported_Blake
01-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Nattys is $18.00 for a jar and Souveran is $80. Souveran better be a lot better.

Just saying I had Nattys on my vehicle.

rjcastr
01-17-2008, 07:39 PM
Nattys is $18.00 for a jar and Souveran is $80. Souveran better be a lot better.

Just saying I had Nattys on my vehicle.

I got my souveran for 40 but my question is i heard nattys is great but the durability sucks, would it be best if i save money next time on nattys and just seal it with opti seal?

imported_Blake
01-17-2008, 08:14 PM
I`m not one that jumps all over Natty`s for poor durability. I would be the first to admit it is not Collinite but I easily got two months out of it and let`s face it a lot of us apply an LSP at least once every two months.

I did top the Nattys with OptiSeal last summer and it probably added to the durability. Optiseal is so easy and quick to use though that you will be tempted to "refresh" the coat after just about every wash. I like both products.....but that`s just me.

rjcastr
01-21-2008, 11:04 AM
I`m not one that jumps all over Natty`s for poor durability. I would be the first to admit it is not Collinite but I easily got two months out of it and let`s face it a lot of us apply an LSP at least once every two months.

I did top the Nattys with OptiSeal last summer and it probably added to the durability. Optiseal is so easy and quick to use though that you will be tempted to "refresh" the coat after just about every wash. I like both products.....but that`s just me.

Thanks for the info!