PDA

View Full Version : Detailer needed for Wake Forest, NC (E55 and Escalade)

Tritech
01-14-2008, 12:27 PM
I`m looking for someone to regularly detail/clean/maintain my two vehicles (a white E55 AMG and a Black Escalade at my home.

I`d like to have each brought up to par and then regular washing every 2 weeks or so.

I`d also like to see some prior examples or references if possible.

Shoot me an email/pm with a rough estimate and we can go from there.

Bunky
01-14-2008, 07:17 PM
I`m looking for someone to regularly detail/clean/maintain my two vehicles (a white E55 AMG and a Black Escalade at my home.

I`d like to have each brought up to par and then regular washing every 2 weeks or so.

I`d also like to see some prior examples or references if possible.

Shoot me an email/pm with a rough estimate and we can go from there.

Brandon1 is in Youngsville. He usually checks in.

Junebug
01-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Hey Tritech - sent you a PM, let me know.

Thanks

Bunky
01-14-2008, 08:22 PM
JuneBug, are you in Raleigh too?

Junebug
01-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Hey Bunky - I`m actually out in Franklin county - just north of Rolesville. I have my own well so I don`t have to contend with the water restrictions like folks in Raleigh have. I guess living in the country has it`s advantages but that commute to Raleigh for my regular job is a real "joy"!

DetailsByDennis
01-14-2008, 10:11 PM
Tritech - Please check PM`s.

zippymbr
01-14-2008, 10:12 PM
Welcome to the forums. I sent a quick PM.

Woob
01-15-2008, 01:56 AM
Wooo look at em RTP detailers. Isn`t it a bit cold? Hehe.

Junebug
01-15-2008, 07:20 AM
Maybe so Silva - but I have a heated garage.

Bunky
01-15-2008, 07:34 AM
Maybe so Silva - but I have a heated garage.

The only reason I mentioned Brandon was that the person wanted the detailer to travel to his place. I know Matt is in Durham.

Although my garage is not heated but it is under heated space, it does not get below 50 F except when it is well below freezing so I can ONR, etc with garage door closed. We are supposedly under the state water restrictions despite the fact we have a community well system and not in as much trouble as the city.

GlossyTundra
01-15-2008, 08:03 AM
Yeah, I would love to do this in my garage. It`s to damn cold outside. It`s 80* in my garage!

Junebug
01-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Agreed Brandon! I`ve been trying to do an ONR on my car in the garage after work - cause it`s too nippy to wash outside. Hey, you think we`ll get any bad weather Thursday? Just let me get my car clean and it will snow a foot. We washed the van Sunday afternoon and the Collinite/Souveran combo is still looking fantastic - seems to have a lot more life left too.