PDA

View Full Version : Nattys Blue RMG CMW

blownvert
01-11-2008, 03:09 PM
I have RMG and CMW, I want nattys blue to give it even a wetter deeper look on my black car. Can I mix and match? Nattys blue and RMG and then top it off with CMW. I just want to put it all on. I also use poorboys EX.

Glossmaster
01-11-2008, 03:14 PM
Absolutely!

BigJimZ28
01-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Nattys blue and RMG and then top it off with CMW.

RMG first then your LSP(s)

blownvert
01-12-2008, 12:13 AM
So RMG, then natty blue then CMW or CMW then natty blue? How many coats can i put on? Do you think it will even get that much wetter/deeper with natty blue added? Alot of people have success with just LSP of CMW.

Glossmaster
01-12-2008, 11:13 AM
The RMG/CMW combo is a great combo to use. IMO, CMW provides longer durability then the NB. I`d go with RMG as your first layer. (glaze) Then the CMW as your base. Top with NB. The Natty`s Blue will act as your "sacraficial layer" so to speak. Reapply a layer of NB every 4 weeks and that should give you what you`re looking for.

blownvert
01-12-2008, 05:46 PM
The RMG/CMW combo is a great combo to use. IMO, CMW provides longer durability then the NB. I`d go with RMG as your first layer. (glaze) Then the CMW as your base. Top with NB. The Natty`s Blue will act as your "sacraficial layer" so to speak. Reapply a layer of NB every 4 weeks and that should give you what you`re looking for.

Thanks, so can i apply more than 1 RMG glaze, 1 after another, then CMW 1 layer? Then finally NB. So i only can do 1 layer of NB then apply it again after 4 weeks. I couldnt do it after 24 hours, i thought I read that. So applying it 4 weeks later, i would just do a regular wash then just apply the NB.

Scottwax
01-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Just do RMG + CMW then next time you wash your car, apply NB.

LS1 Eddie
01-12-2008, 08:18 PM

I think thats the ticket. :up

blownvert
01-12-2008, 09:09 PM

can i do more than 1 coat each on that day im doing it?

Scottwax
01-12-2008, 11:28 PM
can i do more than 1 coat each on that day im doing it?

More than 1 coat of what? RMG is a light polish, it has nothing to do with coats. Carnauba based waxes are best topped after a full 24 hours and a wash.

blownvert
01-12-2008, 11:51 PM
More than 1 coat of what? RMG is a light polish, it has nothing to do with coats. Carnauba based waxes are best topped after a full 24 hours and a wash.

RMG is a glaze, more coats equal more wetness whenever your satisified you stop. I thought you can keep applying more coats. So I guess im applying CMW, then waiting 24 hours or so and then applying NB. Is 1 coat each enough?