PDA

View Full Version : Found another CG relabel and cheaper!?!

RallyMSP
01-11-2008, 06:45 AM
hahahaha. I did a search for oznium and only came up with 1 post.

I was doing a search for LEDs and stumbled upon oznium.com I may be wrong but don`t the car care products look like CG stuff?

CG`s tire GEL looks like ozniums and buttery wax looks like dripping wet wax of oznium.

AND cheaper ( at least the few I looked at) ex: buttery wax=16.95 dripping wet=9.99

What do you think?:hm :hm

edit: some of the instructions wording and scale ranking seem to be the exact same thing word for word.

trhland
01-11-2008, 07:12 AM
theres relableing all over the place!!! cobra towels from a/g are relabled there properauto car towels.

BlackElantraGT
01-11-2008, 08:06 AM
and shipping is only $3.95 on every order!

too bad i will never give CG another single penny of my money. At least this seller is selling it for an honest price and not charging boutique prices.

imported_grease
01-11-2008, 10:02 AM

too bad i will never give CG another single penny of my money. At least this seller is selling it for an honest price and not charging boutique prices.Why not? I would assume CG sells their own product for a higher price so they don`t piss off their resellers. Id bet they make alot more money relabelling their products then they do selling to personal detailers like people here.

Unless theres another reason not to buy from CG...

howareb
01-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Good find. Nice and affordable.

I may get a bottle of the AIO and compare it with CG AIO.

onelazydawg
01-11-2008, 10:12 AM
theres relableing all over the place!!! cobra towels from a/g are relabled there properauto car towels.

im not sure I agree with you or this statement. you see they both may use the same manufacturer of towels, but manufacturer does not appear to sell these direct to public. not really private labeling in my eyes and having some of both towels, not all are anywhere near alike.

imported_Detailing Technology
01-11-2008, 10:17 AM
im not sure I agree with you or this statement. you see they both may use the same manufacturer of towels, but manufacturer does not appear to sell these direct to public. not really private labeling in my eyes and having some of both towels, not all are anywhere near alike.

Sounds about right. A relationship between Autogeek and Proper in that way just doesnt make sense to me.

BobD
01-11-2008, 10:24 AM
How many detail chemical companies do you gusy really think are making this stuff in their bath tubs? There are hundreds of blenders out there and thousands of private labeled items, not just detailing supplies.

RallyMSP
01-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Can we lay off the relabeling debate/wars? its already in at least 2 threads.......

I just wanted to show CG stuff cheaper!!!!!!!!!

howareb
01-11-2008, 10:32 AM
How many detail chemical companies do you gusy really think are making this stuff in their bath tubs? There are hundreds of blenders out there and thousands of private labeled items, not just detailing supplies.

Are most of these private labels changing anything about the formulation of the product (Adding something to it), or are they just slapping a label on and calling it their own brand?

BobD
01-11-2008, 01:26 PM
Are most of these private labels changing anything about the formulation of the product (Adding something to it), or are they just slapping a label on and calling it their own brand?

I couldn`t answer for what others do. I would imagine a little of both.

ron231
01-11-2008, 02:12 PM

too bad i will never give CG another single penny of my money. At least this seller is selling it for an honest price and not charging boutique prices.

CG is extremely economical when you buy by the gallon.

SVR
01-11-2008, 07:45 PM

Right on. I`m with you on that. Their stuff is sold at boutique prices but doesn`t even compare with OTC stuff.