PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars Vs. Stoner

detaildoc
01-09-2008, 01:28 AM
I have been using Stoner`s Invisible Glass Cleaner for about 1 1/2 months now. Though I find that it cleans well, I noticed that it makes my windows fog a lot to the point that I am unable to drive with my windows closed AM or PM without having the defogger on. I`ve heard Meguiars does not cause this problem, but I have not been able to find it anywhere. I`ve tried Kmart, Walmart, Target, Autozone, Kragen, Albertons, Vons, Ralphs, and nothing. Does anyone know where I can get some (don`t want to pay shipping charges at autogeek just for this).

imported_DJ Mayo
01-09-2008, 01:37 AM
I have seen some at Advanced Auto Parts here in Va. I don`t remember or not, but Car Quest up the street carried Meguiars.

BigAl3
01-09-2008, 01:40 AM
the last place i saw nxt glass cleaner available OTC was at pepboys, and they stop carrying it. you will most likely have to order it online...

p.s. check out that place (polished image) i mentioned to you about, they may carry it...

BlueLibby04
01-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Idk if Ive ever seen NXT glass cleaner in stores.

I bought the glass cleaner from the detailer line of Megs. I tired it for the first time today and it seemed to do great. Wont know if it fogs for a few more days though.