PDA

View Full Version : Surf City Garage- Nano Glaze busted

Cooter
01-08-2008, 12:45 AM
Hey guys,

Got a shipment in from AG today. The SCG-Nano Glaze was messed up. One of the corners of the bottle at the bottom was criched up causing a small hole in the bottle. It leaked out maybe 2 oz. Do you guys think I should contact AG about this or not. Its only a couple of ounces.

Heath

BTW. I didnt know where to post this. So if it needs moved then thanks!! =)

getcha
01-08-2008, 06:27 AM
Yes you paid for a product and you didnt recieve the entire product. Thats hardly fair for you considering what you paid for shipping in the first place. I would definitly contact them and see if they can concurrently ship another while you ship them back the broken one, or if they will let you keep the broken one. And I personally wouldnt pay for shipping on the second bottle...

That sucks to hear, but good luck

ALAN81
01-08-2008, 06:36 AM
these things happen, just contact AG I have no doubt they will replace the damaged item

jshillin
01-08-2008, 08:53 AM
Heath, call AG, they`ll take care of you.

zaxjax
01-08-2008, 09:40 AM
This happened to me and they just sent me a new bottle. I got to keep the busted one!

imported_weekendwarrior
01-08-2008, 09:46 AM
I have always gotten good service from AutoGeek.

Cooter
01-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks guys. I sent them an email last night. I just got online. I`ll go see if they replied.

Heath

soupnazi
01-08-2008, 06:32 PM
A similar thing happened to me when I bought 1 gallon of Duragloss Aquawax from Autogeek. The shippers must have dropped the box so it cracked the container and half the product leaked out. I emailed them last week with pictures and they let me know someone from the claims department will followup with me this week.

UPDATE: The good news is that Autogeek is giving me a full refund. They have great customer service. I`m a happy camper.