PDA

View Full Version : The El Camino Kid - - New Toys Thread

84 elky
01-07-2008, 06:28 AM
I was having a conversation about "Truth" with "The El Camino Kid (aka Robert Ward)" and now, the entire thread has disappeared. Anyone know what happened to it?

BigJimZ28
01-07-2008, 09:56 AM
nobody cares about your problem with this guy..................just drop it

84 elky
01-07-2008, 10:40 AM
All bound up, are we "BIG" Jim? Maybe you should try some bran flakes, works for me. Maybe you didn`t understand the question - so I will go slowly this time. . . .:scared:

BigJimZ28
01-07-2008, 10:48 AM
All bound up, are we "BIG" Jim? Maybe you should try some bran flakes, works for me. Maybe you didn`t understand the question - so I will go slowly this time. . . .:scared:

the answer to you question is the OP can delete the thread when ever they want

now do us all a favor and drop it...thanks

Lynn Matthews
01-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Okay guys, that is enough! If you can`t be nice, it`s time to push away from the keyboard.

This thread is now closed. :closed:

Lynn

TortoiseAWD
01-07-2008, 11:25 AM
All bound up, are we "BIG" Jim? Maybe you should try some bran flakes, works for me. Maybe you didn`t understand the question - so I will go slowly this time. . . .:scared:And you`ve earned yourself a three-day timeout. We certainly don`t want your forum`s dirty laundry at Autopia, which is why the original thread was removed. You can keep your condescending and insulting tone to yourself, too. Maybe that`s how you run your forum; we try to be a little more civilized around these parts.

If, after your little vacation, you`d care to return and discuss detailing, that`s fine. If you return with the intent of fouling our forums again, there`s a ban with your name on it.

Tort

boywonder
01-07-2008, 10:39 PM
....and more than one of us will be glad to pull the switch. :chuckle: