PDA

View Full Version : black magic wax

john_one
01-04-2008, 11:35 PM
What experience do they have with "black magic" products?

I do not speak English sorry

Thanks

john

Wolf-Strong
01-05-2008, 12:30 AM
I have used their tire dressing, and was actually impressed with it. I then proceeded to use Meguiar`s Endurance tire dressing, and have never looked back.

From what I gather though after reading a few reviews, it smells good, but did not meet up the the hype that consumer reports gave it to be, and after looking at what they did to judge the waxes, it just further makes their opinion a bit ridiculous. My $0.02 is that you never know until you try it, but if you are honestly strapped and don`t feel like throwing money around, save it for something else.

imported_Surfer
01-05-2008, 01:13 AM
I think I still have some black magic stuff in the garage but its crap, the trim dressing was full of silicone/oil and smeared everywhere, the liquid wax pretty much sucked (think of an even lower end NXT). However if I`m not mistaken I think they have some products under the Blue Magic name which can be found otc at a place like Discount Autoparts, I have some of the Blue Magic Leather/Vinyl Cleaner and their Conditioner and thought they were as good as any similar boutique style product, two hidden gems right there.

For not speaking English you sure typed in English...or maybe you used one of those online translators like I used to screw with some Spanish friends :rofl

SilverSeven
01-05-2008, 01:27 AM
Black Magic wax is sooo hard to wipe off..... So I throw it away.

jesselyons2002
01-05-2008, 03:04 AM
I like there wheel brush, It`s the only wheel brush that I found that wash good. There engine shine works great too

Big Leegr
01-05-2008, 10:02 AM
The aerosol wax is pretty good for quick touch ups and "wax-as-you-dry" type boosting. Not long lasting, but not bad looks and easy to use. (Spray the cloth, not the car, as you may get foam bits on other areas-glass and trim.)

bar_tiger
01-05-2008, 02:56 PM
The liquid wax I tried streaked like crazy. I threw it in the trash. The best "cheap" wax is Mothers FX Synwax, period.