PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a foam gun and EO Bucket Free Wash?

Pages : [1] 2 3

GlossyTundra
01-04-2008, 10:17 PM
If so, then use them together!!!

I picked up some EO Bucket-Free wash at my local Dollar General for $1 a bottle. I never found a use for it and needed something to work in my foam gun on my atv. I poured in the whole bottle in my EZ-Foamer, and holy crap. I have never ever seen this much foam. I have used DG wash and DP Extreme foam, and this blows it away. I have never seen this much foam. Was much easier to wash, and seemed to cling longer.

Just thought i`d pass this along, i may put up some pics soon!

imported_etml12
01-04-2008, 10:58 PM
If it works for you go with it but really, a whole bottle? I understand it was just laying around but at a buck a wash it isn`t exactly economical. Also, is it a fair comparison with the DP and DG products? I imagine you are using only a few ounces at most with them.

imported_PlatinumEdition
01-04-2008, 11:21 PM
pics!!! plz

III
01-04-2008, 11:51 PM
I have never seen this much foam.

Probably because you used the whole bottle.:D

From my understanding eagle one has discontinued their bucket free wash, so if you can find any stock up.

BigAl3
01-05-2008, 12:30 AM
agreed! :up

BigAl3
01-05-2008, 12:33 AM
If so, then use them together!!!

I picked up some EO Bucket-Free wash at my local Dollar General for $1 a bottle. I never found a use for it and needed something to work in my foam gun on my atv. I poured in the whole bottle in my EZ-Foamer, and holy crap. I have never ever seen this much foam. I have used DG wash and DP Extreme foam, and this blows it away. I have never seen this much foam. Was much easier to wash, and seemed to cling longer.

Just thought i`d pass this along, i may put up some pics soon!

agreed! here is what the car wash looks like if anyone wants to try it. IMO, it`s a pretty good car wash... :up

http://eagleone.com/images/products/Car_Wash.jpg

Setec Astronomy
01-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Big Al, you keep putting up that picture when people talk about the EO "bucket free" wash....but that picture doesn`t say anything about bucket free...

BigAl3
01-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Big Al, you keep putting up that picture when people talk about the EO "bucket free" wash....but that picture doesn`t say anything about bucket free...

it`s the same car wash, but the bucket free is in a trigger pump bottle...

http://www.eagleone.com/images/category/cat_group5009.jpg

Setec Astronomy
01-05-2008, 12:45 AM
But, but, but....the trigger pump stuff wasn`t diluted? And this wash hasn`t been discontinued as noted in a previous post?

imported_truzoom
01-05-2008, 12:48 AM
I think we all had a blast with this when it came out. IIRC the consensus was that you technically had nowhere to rinse the mit, so you were just spreading soapy grit and grime all around on your paint.

I used a variant of the bucket free stuff, but it was a Mother`s product. Basically it seemed like a diluted car wash and a fancy nozzle to add air into the mixture.

Setec Astronomy
01-05-2008, 12:52 AM
I don`t know why the heck I am asking about this...I have enough car wash for hundreds of washes (and a whole `nother gallon of GC that I bought at Target because Spilchy worked me into a frenzy when they had it on closeout for $7.99 :wall )

Frito Bandito
01-05-2008, 01:01 AM
I`m pretty sure the bucket free car wash is diluted. I poured some EO car wash into a bucket free car wash bottle and it was too thick to spray properly. I had to dilute it quite a bit to get it to spray.

Try comparing a bottle of bucket free car wash and a bottle of the regular stuff side by side and you will see how much thicker the regular car wash is.

Setec Astronomy
01-05-2008, 01:15 AM
Yeah, I`ll try that comparison in 2016 when I run out of wash....:D

Frito Bandito
01-05-2008, 07:55 AM
Well it was more aimed at Big Al but have at it. In 8 years that is...........:)

Spilchy
01-05-2008, 10:23 AM
...and a whole `nother gallon of GC that I bought at Target because Spilchy worked me into a frenzy when they had it on closeout for $7.99 :wall )

:nana:

I think the Bucket Free Wash and EO Car Soap are two different animals. The Bucket Free is more thick and gel-like than the soap. The consistency is totally different. At least that`s the impression I get.

I love the Bucket Free Wash and have been using it for ages. It is great to clean wheels that don`t require a dedicated wheel cleaner. Also it is great to spray on rocker panels, bumpers, windows or anywhere you want an extra punch and lubricity to go along with your mitt and traditional bucket wash.

I didn`t know they discontinued it. If I see it at a Dollar Store, I`ll have to buy them all. Don`t think I`ve ever been to a Dollar Store though :D