PDA

View Full Version : It goes with the "click and Brag" title lol

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

baseballlover1
01-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Hey guys... just thought that i might wanna share this with my "other family". LOL

l.:hifive:

Mod, please move if this is inappropriate for the c&b part of the forum.

baseballlover1
01-03-2008, 11:27 PM
sadly we are taking a break after about 3 years... both of our ideas but im almost positive that we will get back together though.

Invigor
01-03-2008, 11:49 PM
awww he`s in loveeee!

:sign

Run while you still can man!:argue

jesselyons2002
01-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Hot sister.

baseballlover1
01-03-2008, 11:59 PM
... not my sister bro lol... but yea she is hot. Too bad she isnt my gf. Ever heard the song hey there delilah? I made "hey there alaina". lol I live in Roanoke, VA she lives in Winston salem, NC. And we dont have our licenses yet so it too hard to be in a relationship right now.

And invigor... you may be right about the love... only problem is we do fight lol... but ive learned that im ALWAYS wrong and have the florist near her on speed dial lol.

Setec Astronomy
01-04-2008, 12:03 AM
...but ive learned that im ALWAYS wrong and have the florist near her on speed dial lol.

Oh boy, 14 and whipped already...

She does seem to be very nice looking, however. I can`t look of course, she`s a minor :nono

baseballlover1
01-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Lol... hate to say it... but yea i am. Ide do just about anything for her. My latest plan is skip school on her birthday and get on a bus to go and see her. Good thing is her bday is 4 days after mine and you have to be 15 to go on the bus if you have to switch busses. Also, another problem is you have to be 21 to rent a hotel room so it looks like ile be sleeping in a walmart or kroger on a chair... Damn father proly wont let me sleep in her house... and im not planning on asking him. He thinks im an ediot (i think). lol

Brian_Brice
01-04-2008, 12:07 AM
Nice work Dan, very cute young girl, remember the more you focus on cars however, the more GUYS you attract, I don`t know who said chicks dig a clean car in the first place.

imported_truzoom
01-04-2008, 12:10 AM
Wait so that`s a famous musician?

What`s her name? The only names I know are for detailing products and cars.

baseballlover1
01-04-2008, 12:12 AM
I know your right man!

... ide give up cars for her tho... yea im totally whipped and im proud of it lol.

baseballlover1
01-04-2008, 12:14 AM
truzoom- Her name is alaina... There is a song that is called "hey there delilah" by plain white t`s, and i made up my own version of that song called "hey there alaina".

Shes not a famous musician and neither am i but i do like to fool around on my acoustic (im no good AT ALL)

Setec Astronomy
01-04-2008, 12:17 AM
And the only way i can keep her there is when i detail the cars in the summer is when i take my shirt off. lol.....:secret :laugh: :laugh:

The only way you can keep her there? It`s not like she can drive off...and she didn`t ride her bike if she`s a multi-bus trip away...so how can she leave?

baseballlover1
01-04-2008, 12:20 AM
Go to her best friends house which is about a 20 or 30 minute walk away.

... yea i think im going to delete that statement lol... its a little tooo ________ (you fill in the blank.

imported_truzoom
01-04-2008, 12:25 AM
Okay 2nd question: Why is she wearing a cape?

Sort of like in that seinfeld episode where Frank Costanza was seen with his lawyer who wore a cape.

baseballlover1
01-04-2008, 12:28 AM
haha... its not a cape. I had the same reaction when i saw the pic. Its a black north face fleece jacket. It was about 30 degrees out and it got hot in our friends basement.