PDA

View Full Version : Some reviews...

purplenurple
01-03-2008, 05:41 PM
SCG SDWD - This is a very nice "qd". I have been using this after waxes as a booster when I dont want to use the aquawax. It is very slick and gives that just waxed look. It also seems like it fills in some light swirlies. I havent used it as a QD yet, but Im paranoid about using QDs straight up. I highly recommend this and will most likely pick it up by the 2 liter.

SCG WHeel Cleaner - I like it. Half of wheel cleaners is in the sprayer IMO, and this sprayer is really nice. The cleaner itself is nice as well, it gets all grime out with agitiation. I havent had success with jusy spraying letting dwell, and rinsing

DP Interior Cleaner - I like this a lot. I dilutted it w/water 50/50 and it cleans nicely and it comes out twice as cheap.

4* Conditioner - Its pretty thick, conditions the leather nicely, and gives it just a bit of a matte sheen. It defiantely makes the leather feel softer and more suple. I recommend applying by hand, as a lot of product gets absorbed into the applicator. I usually let it dwell on the leather for a few hours.

4* Cleaner - Too harsh. I am sure that this works well for neglected leather, but I felt that it was too strong and dehydrated the leather. It sits on shelf...

SCG Glass cleaner - I suck with glass. At first I had great experience with it, but then I started getting streaks. Maybe its the Cobra glass WW, but I have found that it works much better with the Grey Vroom MFs. It is still the best glass cleaner that I have tried.

SCG Tire Pro - My favorite tire dressing along with the WG. A little goes a long way it gives just the right amount of sheen. It is dry to the touch, does not sling, and is not greasy. Highly recommended.

DG AW - Ive been using this for a loong time. I love this stuff. You just have to be careful not to use too much and to do a final wipedown to prevent streaking. I have an older bottle that I use on wheels and it makes clean up with the foam gun much easier. It is also great when used to remove sealant. The other day I used it to remove WGDGS from the paint and 105 from my windows and it worked great, even though I got some streaks on the windows. ONR QD got rid of them.

Megs #26 - Amazing! It really makes my Spce Red gto look amazing - very deep and wet. I especailly like it over ## Ez-Creme glaze.

SCG Almuminum Polish - It seems to do its job.

SCG Nuba - Gives a noticable amount of depth and gloss. Nothing like #26 but theres a trade off, because it is much more durable. Its still beading after around 2months on our ML.

Megs Hot Rims Tire SHine - I hate it on tires, but its perfect for wheel wells.

DG Rain Repel - I think that this is just AW. It works pretty good, but streaks if I turn the wipers on and makes my windows sqeek when Im putting them down. Next time Ill try to go over it with ONR QD to see if it cures this.

ONR QD - Simply amazing. This is very versatile and it is all I use for sealed windows, door jambs, and clay lube.

I think that thats it for now.