PDA

View Full Version : Hello from TN

DSchlauch
01-03-2008, 12:47 AM
Hey everyone. Wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. Came across the forum about 2 weeks ago and since then I`ve been here at least once a day. I`m a fulltime firefighter/emt and can`t imagine life without going to the fire house.

As a teen and into my early twenties I cleaned cars for extra cash but it was far short of being a true detailer. I`ve always enjoyed keeping my own vehicles spotless so I guess that naturally evolved into me starting my detail business. I`ve been in business for about 4 months officially, work too hard for too little, take details on that I would love to turn away, give every customer more than what they ask for, and basically anything else that I can do to get my name out there...... and love every minute of it!!!

I believe in hard work, doing the best job possible, putting customer service first, and trying to learn something new everyday. This forum has already proved valuable with the latter. I look forward to getting to know some fellow detailers and hopefully learn a few things along the way.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

J.J.
01-03-2008, 06:11 AM
Welcome! Hard work pays off. Lot`s to learn here.

JJ