PDA

View Full Version : Where to get ONR OTC ?

pgp
01-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Where would I get ONR and or QEW Over The Counter? Does anyone sell it in S.E. Pa. ? I always wanted to try it. Would it be possible to make my own using car wash soap and water or would rinsing be a problem ?

Bert
01-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Where would I get ONR and or QEW Over The Counter? Does anyone sell it in S.E. Pa. ?

To the best of my knowledge, ONR cannot be purchased OTC. Try www.danase.com. Bob (the owner) generally has the best shipping rates for ONR. The closest thing to an OTC version of a rinseless wash is Quick and Easy Wash which many say just does not do as good of a job.

I always wanted to try it. Would it be possible to make my own using car wash soap and water or would rinsing be a problem ?

I highly doubt you could make ONR yourself. I am not sure what you mean in regards to would rinsing be a problem, the point of ONR is that no rinsing is required.

imported_truzoom
01-01-2008, 03:27 PM
You may be able to find QEW at a RV store. Call first and see if they have it; most can order it for you.

Chris@Optimum
01-01-2008, 03:33 PM
If you are just wanting to try b4 you buy, I will be in Bowling Green for a horse sale this month at WKU. I could bring you some as I buy it by the gallon. IMHO it`s money well spent though, all the raves on here about it are accurate. I buy from TOL, they price match and have the lowest shipping I`ve seen. My products get here, TN in two days from them so you`d probably be looking at the same for KY. PM me if you want me to bring you some.

jshillin
01-01-2008, 03:42 PM
I just placed by first order with detailersdomain.com last week. I`m in PA and received my order in less than 24 hours so you may want to check that out!

tom p.
01-01-2008, 04:19 PM
You may be able to find QEW at a RV store.

that`s where I found it in my area. You can check the mfr`s website for retail references.

saturn2
01-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Take a ride out to 202 heading toward West Chester and across the street from Acrua dealership there is a boat and Trailer store can`t miss it. You will find QEW there.

imported_DieselMDX
01-01-2008, 05:03 PM
I just placed by first order with detailersdomain.com last week. I`m in PA and received my order in less than 24 hours so you may want to check that out!

plus 1 me 2

pgp
01-01-2008, 05:50 PM
I had the idea of diluting a regular car wash, but I am probably not the first one. If it worked you guys would be using it. Integritydetail -thanks for the offer, but I will not be in Kentucky anytime soon. I know of the RV dealership on RT.202, I may look there. I may order ONR when I get a list together, Thanks - PGP

Scottwax
01-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Lucky for me, Optimum has a distributor in the Dallas area. Plus he carries some Clearkote products and LC pads. :)

Chris@Optimum
01-01-2008, 07:16 PM
my bad pgp, I saw that bert31 was from KY and thought he was the poster.