PDA

View Full Version : So before I pull the trigger on the Deep Chrome...

LS1 Eddie
12-31-2007, 03:13 PM
Those who have used it, would you mind telling me what you think of it? I`m looking for a top notch chrome polish and have narrowed it down to Deep Finish Deep Chrome. Any input or pics are appreciated. Thanks again!!

Old Pirate
12-31-2007, 03:38 PM
Heard lots of great comments on Deep Chrome, i haven`t got any yet because i have RL and the bottle is 80 % full, later down the road i`ll be ordering some of it too....

gmblack3
12-31-2007, 04:24 PM
Get it, you will be happy. I got it and I am.

imported_rydawg
01-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Get it! You will love it. It is a chemical cleaner that has protection in it as well.

Also, the owner use to make Metal Masters (one of my other favorites) 2 step metal polish which is superb too. I think he sold it out to Britemax though now. They sell it in all the local NAPA`s here.

Cleaning Fool
01-02-2008, 09:53 PM
Just recv`d mine UPS today. Probobly won`t use it til the outside temps rise. Looks like Hersheys chocolate syrup. Hell, as long as it works!..LOL

howareb
01-02-2008, 11:12 PM
Just recv`d mine UPS today. Probobly won`t use it til the outside temps rise. Looks like Hersheys chocolate syrup. Hell, as long as it works!..LOL

It smells like Hershey`s also, and if you tasted it, it would probably taste like candy.

It probably is candy. Notice that there are no warning labels on the package. :think2

The one time that I used it I just thought that it was an OK product. It is gentle on chrome and it does give a little shine. However, I was really not that wowed with it!! I am stuck with a whole container of it, so I will try to give it a second chance so that I can judge it differently.

LS1 Eddie
01-03-2008, 05:34 PM
I ordered it today. Can`t wait to get it and give it a shot.