PDA

View Full Version : Thats it i have had it with Zanio!!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

BOSCO1
12-25-2007, 07:40 PM
Thats it i have had it with Zanio!

I am a lover, I WAS A LOVER of zanio products but this is the last straw.

I dont know if any of remember when i had a brand new bar of clay turn to liquid and i contacted Zanio and he basicly said bad luck ,i thought oh well.

Yesterday i was giving the car a light buff and a reapply of the Zanio Polish and sealer well it didnt start to well. I gave the Z5 bottle a bit of a shake ,got out a mixing bottle went to squirt 50 mills into the bottle and most landed on my leg! The **cking bottle had a split on the top corner Evil or Very Mad

NOT HAPPY mopped up the wasted expensive polish and started again,

Then i find the ZFX nearly all dried up Evil or Very Mad NOT HAPPY i have used it once this year so all i could do was scrap out what i could out off the vial.

So Now i have no more ZFX for the sealer so i will have to apply i coat at a time and wait a day or so for it to Cure NOT HAPPY

I always store My Zanio in the house in a Kitchen cupboard out of the temp issues and direct sunlight since my Clay bar issue and still the Bottle splits and the additive dries up so thats it i will not ever but the **cking **rp again!

SO what other sealers are there that will do the same type of job?

Any advice the car is a Ford F6 Typhoon in Bionic (Bright Blue)i work next to a foundry and drive it every day.so i need a product that protects from industrial fallout.And something that can be shipped to Australia

Cleaning Fool
12-25-2007, 07:59 PM
Well, clay bars simply don`t turn into the liquified state without some severe atmospheric conditions. Has to be more to this story. The bottle had a split in it? Well, how did the split get there in the first place? A split caused it to go all over your leg? You sure there wasn`t a hole in the bottom of the bottle? The only beef I see is your ZFX drying out. If Im not mistaken, ZFX should be good for 24 months. If thats the case, pick up the phone and call Zaino

wannafbody
12-25-2007, 08:06 PM
Why not cal Sal?

LouisanaJeeper
12-25-2007, 08:28 PM
my ZFX has dried up also. I also had a bottle crack (it was 3yrs old though)

mblgjr
12-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Call Sal and calmly tell him the story; he`s known for being a stand up guy.

Otherwise; Opt. OptiSeal; CG Jetseal; or RejeX would be nice options. RejeX is probably the toughest and is closest in durability to Zaino.

I`m not sure who all carries RejeX but you can read about it here:

RejeXĂ‚®: So Slick, Bugs Can`t Stick! (http://www.corrosionx.com/rejex.html)

Haven`t personally used it; but I`ve seen it in person and will vouch that it looks eerily similar to Zaino on med/light metallics. Actually looks a little better on darks...

imported_truzoom
12-25-2007, 09:05 PM
Can`t go wrong with some 1Z Einszett . :)

cwcad
12-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Buy some ZAIO and forego ZFX all together.

KnuckleBuckett
12-25-2007, 09:19 PM
I say this is a great time to check out the Ultima line. I think Zaino is pretty amazing across the board, but I am now a full Ultima PPP and PGP convert. Oh yeah. The wash is pretty amazing as well.

zoomzoom3
12-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Buy some ZAIO and forego ZFX all together.

+1

The shelf life of that ZFX is not what they claim, I bought the kit and my ZFX dried up after maybe 3 weeks.

Pennypacker
12-25-2007, 09:30 PM
You could give Jeff`s Werkstatt a try. I also like 1Z as well.

(..and as I`m sure you know, it`s Zaino, not Zanio.)

[RT] ProjUltraZ
12-25-2007, 09:40 PM
:birthday:

I can tell you how to prevent that: keep the ZFx in the bottle and put it in the refrigerator. That`s it - i`ve had ZFx in there for two years, never gelled up. yep it happened to me one time, then i figured it out. i keep mine in a ziplock in the crisper

Brian_Brice
12-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Try another product if you`re so unhappy, Welcome to Autopia, really strange your first post is this however, kinda fishy.

imported_truzoom
12-25-2007, 09:54 PM
Try another product if you`re so unhappy, Welcome to Autopia, really strange your first post is this however, kinda fishy.

He doesn`t really seem to be bashing the product itself as much as the containers they come in. I don`t think the Zaino fans need to get on the defensive about this.

Brian_Brice
12-25-2007, 09:58 PM
He doesn`t really seem to be bashing the product itself as much as the containers they come in. I don`t think the Zaino fans need to get on the defensive about this.

I wasn`t being defensive over anything, I have zero allegiance to any product, this just seems to be a developing trend on a few forums I frequent. First time posters not even introducing themselves damn near and complaining about certain products. Doesn`t matter which ones, just seems fishy due to the coincidence of other posts on other sites I have seen lately.

detaildoc
12-25-2007, 09:59 PM
Thats it i have had it with Zanio!

I am a lover, I WAS A LOVER of zanio products but this is the last straw.

I dont know if any of remember when i had a brand new bar of clay turn to liquid and i contacted Zanio and he basicly said bad luck ,i thought oh well.

Yesterday i was giving the car a light buff and a reapply of the Zanio Polish and sealer well it didnt start to well. I gave the Z5 bottle a bit of a shake ,got out a mixing bottle went to squirt 50 mills into the bottle and most landed on my leg! The **cking bottle had a split on the top corner Evil or Very Mad

NOT HAPPY mopped up the wasted expensive polish and started again,

Then i find the ZFX nearly all dried up Evil or Very Mad NOT HAPPY i have used it once this year so all i could do was scrap out what i could out off the vial.

So Now i have no more ZFX for the sealer so i will have to apply i coat at a time and wait a day or so for it to Cure NOT HAPPY

I always store My Zanio in the house in a Kitchen cupboard out of the temp issues and direct sunlight since my Clay bar issue and still the Bottle splits and the additive dries up so thats it i will not ever but the **cking **rp again!

SO what other sealers are there that will do the same type of job?

Any advice the car is a Ford F6 Typhoon in Bionic (Bright Blue)i work next to a foundry and drive it every day.so i need a product that protects from industrial fallout.And something that can be shipped to Australia

Welcome to Ultima! :spot